01 | Vishwamithran

Vishwamithran took little long steps to catch the lift, before it closes. Though the lift was quite full, it definitely had space for him to stand.

In the busy morning hours, the employees in the lift had a very big heart to pause the lift and stop the door from closing. Its just for him.

He got in to the lift and the lift escalated post closing the door. Vishwa, swished his phone from the pocket and started scrolling through  some news headlines in google. 

Though his eyes were darted in his phone, he is clearly aware of the strong gaze of all the girls , including the married women in the lift on him. 

It's not new to him. Girls gawking at him, trying to flirt, giving some hints while talking.

But Vishwa brushed it off all with his strict demeanor and attitude. Vishwa maintained a very big distance with girls. 

He never spared his look at those girls who were earning to see a single look from him. Not even a thanks for holding the lift for him. A heartless guy.

Coming out of the lift, Vishwa swiped his access card to the door. The door got unlocked and he sauntered towards his cabin. 

There had not been a single girl , who would not turn her head to have a glance of him when he walks. In fact, one reason, why his team girls come early and stay late. 

"ufff... he is ... sooooooo...hottttt.." whispered the girls in his bay. Even the girls in other bay would find a way to befriend one of them in his project.

They make a visit to his bay for the sole purpose of sighting him. Vishwa, sat on his desk and opened his laptop.

The girls in his team who were  gawking earlier now got in to serious mode.

They seemed to work hard in making some progress, before the status call in the next half an hour.

Because in the next half an hour, the girls in his team, who were drooling him earlier, would start with the curse and hate on him.

10.30 is their status call with Vishwa in the conference room nearby. It is literally an office room/War room for them.

Attending status call with Vishwa seemed like getting in to the cage where lion resides awake.

Vishwamithran as the name goes is really a tuff person to handle. Men or women he does not spare anyone if work is not finished on time.

The girls in his project don't dare to go flirt with him or have unnecessary talks. As much as they admire, they hate him to the core.

If at all a girl is seem flirting with him, surely it is a girl who does not  know about him or see him for the first time.

By his looks, he is very handsome, with perfect features and ravishing looks even with strict face.

But everyone calls Vishwa a stone hearted guy. He loads the girl who ever tries to flirt with him with heavy work.

He cancels the leaves or changes the shift of those girls who comes in his way with the intention of flirting.

Vishwa never accepts any delay in his work , being the Delivery Manager for his project. He is very punctual and strict when it comes to work matters. 

It's not only the fault of Vishwa. He is given a stringent timeliness to finish the delivery. So he has to opt for that way.

Irrespective of men and women, mate with higher position , he speaks straight and crisp.

Even the higher management and other project Managers, with whom his project is in collaboration with , always find it difficult to make him compromise on any work matters. 

He is really one tuff nut to crack.  Even the male employees in the project secretly wish him to fall in love or get married soon.

Only then they could live peacefully, atleast for some time away from him in office.

Lets see who would rummage his heart and drive him crazy.

**********Manmadha leelaiyay vendrar undo????**********

                  (no one could escape from cupid's love)