"GIGI! GIRL OPEN DOOR" The man yelled.

"BITCH GET AWAY FROM MY DOOR GO TO THAT BITCH HOUSE UP THE STREET" The lady yelled through the front window.

"MAN, I TOLD YOU I AIN'T FUCK HER!" He said still trying to open the door.

"I'M BURNING YO CLOTHES NIGGA" She said slamming the window.

"GIGI!! GIGIII!!!" He said screaming at the door.

He was only in his boxers and some timbs I know she couldn't have been tripping if she left him outside like that, I watched as he pulled the screen off the window, slid it up nice and slow, and then climbed right through. 

"She finna beat his ass," I said mumbling to myself.

"She is, they get into it all the time"

I jumped at the familiar voice coming from behind me, to no surprise it was Bianka looking down at me with that big ass smile and those juicy ass lips.

"Did I scare you my bad?" She said chucking at me a bit.

"You know yo dumb ass scared me, you probably did it on purpose," I said before pushing her arm.

"Don't worry that's Gigi and Brandon they fight at least 3 times a week" She said before smiling again.

Fuck her smile alone just gets me wet.. okay just get it together Ken.

"Why do you keep smiling at me, weirdo?" I said trying to take the attention off me.

"You look good.. like real good." She walked closer to me.

I quickly stepped back trying not to get caught up in her seductive gaze changing the question like the scary bitch I am.

"So uh which one is yours? you don't want to go in the house yet?" I said nervously.

She chuckled and shook her head yes before putting her hand out for me to grab it I don't know why but I did,  she led me up to her apartment going past Gigi & Brandon's place
and into a nice cozy apartment.

⬇️ BIANKA'S APARTMENT ⬇️