Rumors

"Do you know why Jisung's extra moody today?" Hyunjin asked.

"Must be on his periods-" Felix said.

"Lix...he's a boy-" Seungmin said.

"Manly periods then-" Felix said.

"Unbelievable-" Seungmin sighed.

"I think its the morning sickness-" Hyunjin said.

"I think its the rumors!" Felix said.

"What rumors-?" Jisung asked.

"About you dating a senior-" Felix smiled.

"What-?" Jisung said getting up.

Felix pulled out his phone.

"It all over the feed of our school- you're the main topic-" Felix said showing Jisung the picture in which Jisung was dragging Minho along with him.

"That is so wrong! They don't even know the backstory!" Jisung sighed.

"Thats how rumors spread Jiji-" Hyunjin sighed.

"Ever since I became a freshman, life has been hell!" Jisung sighed loudly falling on the sofa.

"Hey c'mon it hasn't been that bad...right?" Hyunjin said.

"I'm failing two classes, I have rumors around the whole school of me dating Mr. Know it all, I have detention for a whole week, the teachers hate me already- anything else?" Jisung sighed.

"I feel bad for you Ji- but we're here for you don't worry-" Hyunjin said patting his shoulder.

"Thanks..." Jisung smiled.

"Not gonna lie if I didn't know the backstory I'd actually say these two are dating-" Felix said pulling the phone up.

"Urgh!" Jisung yelled pushing his head onto the pillow.

"Right enough internet for the day Lix-" Felix said pulling the phone out of his hands.

"Ey! Look who's talking- you were just texting Jeongin-" Felix scoffed.

"Shut up-" Seungmin glared.

Jisung sat in detention when he noticed the door open and Minho stepped inside.

"Oi cheeks~! Didn't expect you to be here. What'd you do? Talk back to the teacher?" Minho smiled sitting on the chair in front of him facing his way. He leaned on the chair's back.

"How'd you know-?" Jisung asked surprised.

"Thats what you're best at...talking back-" Minho smiled as Jisung smacked his arm.

"Ow~...but really what did you say to the teacher?" Minho laughed.

"I told her to fuck off-" Jisung sighed placing his head on the table.

"Dang~" Minho laughed.

"Oh stop acting as if you've never said fuck off-" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Never to a teacher, but true, many to kids- like you-" Minho smirked.

"I hate that cocky smirk of yours- I wanna punch it off of your face-" Jisung gritted his teeth.

"Oh and I love teasing your small ego~" Minho winked making Jisung act as if he gagged.

"Gross-" Jisung scoffed.

"Face it Han, you love me-" He smiled tilting his head.

"Face it Lee, in your dreams-" He rolled his eyes.

"How'd you know?" Minho acted surprised.

"Ew wtf! You dream about me?" Jisung said kicking his leg.

"What~? You don't?" Minho smiled.

"No I'm not weird-" Jisung sighed.

"You're such a tsundere- I love it-" Minho smiled.

"And your pathetic trying skills are not working so kindly fuck off-" Jisung smiled.

"Just because you said kindly, I shall~" Minho winked once again before facing the other way.

Jisung huffed loudly rolling his eyes at Minho.