Revisiting Home

TW: this chapter contains some words which might not be suitable for some readers so read at your own risk. You have been warned.

Jisung scoffed sitting on his bed with his phone in his hand.

"First day as a freshman and it already sucks." He sighed. "I'm just glad we were called on friday and not on monday-" He said leaning back on his bed.

"I need to go visit home to get some stuff tomorrow-" He mumbled to himself.

"But for now I need sleep-" He said putting his phone aside. He pulled the blanket on top and turned the lamp off.

Soon the boy was asleep, mumbling. "Fuck you Lee...why are you so perfect-"

Jisung got up early in the morning so he wouldn't bump into Minho. He hurriedly changed into some clothes and took his phone.

He then slowly made his way out of the room creaking the door shut. He slowly turned around making sure to not wake up the elder.

But to his surprise as he turned around he bumped into someone's chest. He pulled back staring at Minho's face.

"Ready to go?" Minho smiled.

"What-? Where? How-?" Jisung said clearly confused.

"To your house, I'll help with the stuff you need to bring-"  Minho smiled.

"How'd you kn-" Jisung asked.

"Its simple don't say your thoughts out loud next time hm-" Minho said ruffling Jisung's hair.

"Oh shut up Mr Know it all-" Jisung scoffed.

Minho smiled. "Nice name-"

"Whatever you're not coming home with me-" Jisung sighed.

"Now, now- lets hurry up, the train leaves in ten-" Minho said.

"Ten!?" Jisung shouted. "Hurry up then idiot!" He said grabbing Minho's hand and rushing out the door. Minho was clearly surprised by this behavior but he smiled.

They both ran down the hallway and out of the building.