𝕮⃟Hapter 54

Começar do início

But it was strange, he’d always been in good health, how could he faint when he had a fever?

It must be that he had been indulging too much lately, causing his body to be emptied, which was why he was so weak and collapsed at the first sign of illness.

“What are you thinking about?” Fei Cheng asked.

Nan HuaiLin shook his head. “Nothing.”

Fei Cheng touched his face. “Do you still feel sick?”

“I’m fine.” Nan HuaiLin said. “Don’t ask me all the time.”

“Why?” Fei Cheng raised his eyebrows. “Do you think I’m nagging you?”

Nan HuaiLin smiled and said, “A little.”

Fei Cheng gave an arrogant “hmph” and turned his head away from him.

Nan HuaiLin came closer to him and lowered his voice to whisper in his ear, “Honey.”

The corners of Fei Cheng’s mouth couldn’t help but turn upward, but he hastily pressed it down.

Nan HuaiLin then called out again, “Husband.”

Fei Cheng finally turned back to look at him, not smiling, “What?”

“Nothing,” Nan HuaiLin said with a smile. “I just wanted to call you.”

If there wasn’t a taxi driver in front of him, Fei Cheng would have wanted to punish him properly.

“I suddenly realized,” Nan HuaiLin added. “That I have a superpower.”

“What superpower?” Fei Cheng asked curiously.

“Super…” Nan HuaiLin trailed off. “I super like you.”

Fei Cheng froze for two seconds. A smile bloomed on his face, and directly pressed the person into the seat and kissed him.

The driver glanced back twice in the rearview mirror, smiling and thinking, It’s good to be young.

Half an hour later, the cab arrived at its destination. When he entered the store, Fei Cheng asked for a small box, ordered beef bone soup, conch soup and a few signature dishes, but deliberately instructed for it to be made lighter.

The two people were hungry, so when the food arrived, they were in a bit of a hurry to eat. Halfway through the meal, a waiter came in and asked for an autograph. Nan HuaiLin responded to the request, first signing an autograph and then taking pictures together.

Nan HuaiLin smiled and said “Thank you,” before he remembered to look at Weibo.

When he opened Weibo and clicked on the homepage, he was a bit shocked.

The post he sent out this morning had more than a million shares and comments, and even more than five million likes…This was really over-the-top!

When he clicked on the comments, the first hot comment was from Shen Chong.

[Shen Chong: I kicked over this bowl of dog food!]

Nan HuaiLin laughed and continued to scroll down.

[Yan HuaiLin Fan: April Fool’s Day has changed the date? Why didn’t anyone inform me?]

[LOL: It seems… It’s a man’s hand?!]

[I want to be pampered by you: This must not be true!!!!!]

[Zero: The second I swiped this tweet, my heart broke to pieces.]

[Huainan girl never admits defeat: No matter who it is, this person must have saved the galaxy in his last life!]