Suga never had any faith in philosophies glorifying the kind and weak ....for him World follows a 'dog eats dog' law and the only way to survive is to battle every minute.

But this little creature's silence after those words loudly exclaims what he meant ,atleast Suga didn't fail to find it out.

By wrapping his soft arms around him,he was trying to convey that it takes immense courage to stay kind in a world as cruel as this.

Several indecisive thoughts and fluctuating emotions were disturbing Suga wiping off his sleepiness...the only way out to escape them was to play with the kid which he chose to do....he can analyse that 'dumb' boy's words later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyungie" Kook welcomed Jin with a warm hug as the older picked him up.

"How was your day Choco?" Jin asked softly while heading towards their room.

"Wan dimple hyungie...."Jin sighed hearing out the younger. His voice clearly shows how impatient he is to meet that intelligent male but unfortunately Jin knew that his brother is purposely ignoring that baby,staying away from him.

But kook was unaware of that!

"Baby Choco,he is in library now. You, you shouldn't go there. He'll scold you"Jin knew Joon allows no one inside the room when he is reading.... specially when kook was another name of 'disturbance' for him.

Koo placed his palms in Jin's both cheeks,eyes turning glossy and wider.

"Ple-please ,please hyungie" he pleaded.

If it was any other request.. Jin would have taken pleasure in fulfilling his Choco 's demands . But the boy's crazy desire to meet that one particular male who literally hated his presence gave an utter discomfort to Jin's soul.

The handsome male has spent his entire day missing the boy and now,after holding him in his arms,he was hearing the younger searching for another male. Suddenly his strong heart felt heavy.

'The kid just wants to go to his hyung.What's wrong with it??'It was unexplainable because Jin had never explored this side of his heart.

But he won't shatter the younger's happiness for his own uncanny feeling.If the baby is not smiling at him, Jin will give him a reason to smile.

He took the boy to the library door.

Listening that the rule of 'no entry ' in library when Namjoon is there,is gonna break, Taehyung immediately ran to the library after Jin to enjoy the drama.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon looked up.Not only one but three people have assembled in front of him.

He scanned their faces and resumed reading his book, giving no approval to their presence.

Kook has observed the Dimple guy since yesterday.He knows exactly how to befriend that bookworm.

"Hyungie,can you teach me alphabets??"Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes.

Namjoon looked up,a bit started.Kids usually hate learning.

And this creature wants him to tutor?? Only if he knew that koo has interest in them only because it means getting to stay with Joon for sometime.

"You can ask Taehyung for it.He is good at teaching"Joon said before locking his eyes to his book again.

Koo gave a soul piercing glaze to Tae.

'Why is he even here?When he is trying his best to approach his dimple hyungie?? And.....and why is dimple hyungie even suggesting his name?'