Yn outfit

Everyone looked at both of them

Everyone looked at both of them. Eunwoo was also looking at yn then Sana said.

Sana: oppa you and Yn wearing the same pyjamas.

She said while looking at both of them. Yn glared at her. Then Eunwoo came and sat beside Mrs cha and Jin
The dining room was silent then Mr Cha asked.

Mr Cha : you both wore the same colour of pyjamas.

He said while looking at Yn and Eunwoo.

Jisso's face turned sad. Everyone noticed then Sana said.

Sana:Dadd they both had a common brain. Yn likes black and Eunwoo Oppa also likes black. They both had some similar things.

Sana said to her dad. Yn and Eunwoo started to eat their food without bothering them. Then everyone started to eat silently . Everyone get sad for Jisso except (Yn, Jennie, Sana and Eunwoo) feels bad for her then Mrs Kim said .

Mrs Kim: yn  don't wear black pyjamas from tomorrow.

She said while looking at Jisso softly. But Mrs. Kim Triggered yn is angry. Jennie and Sana glared at her. Eunwoo's eyes turned black. Everyone noticed then Mrs. Kim asked.

Mrs Kim: did you understand yn.

Yn completed her then she stood up for her chair and said.

Yn: my dinner was over and Mrs. Kim I will wear whatever I want .don't you dare to control me.

Yn said while glaring at Mrs Kim then yn said.

Yn: good night.

She said and went to her room. Mrs Kim was burning in anger when Jennie said.

Jennie: Mrs Kim I dare to control yn one more time then you will see the worst side of me.

Jennie and Sana said and went to their room. Then Mrs. Kim also went to her. Everyone completed their dinner and went to their room.

Jennie and Sana pov.

We came to Jennie's room because we had some work.

Jennie: wait I will go and get the laptop, Sana.

She said and went to get the laptop after a minute she came.

Then Jennie on the laptop. Then we sat and looked at the screen. That screen was showing Jisso's room we hacked the camera. Then they start to speak.

In screen

Lisa: don't be sad Unnie it was just a coincidence.

She said while huge. After ten minutes just smiled a little. Then Jin asked.

Jin: so what is your plan?

She asked to make a line.

Jungkook: we are planning to make Jisso and Eunwoo go on a date.

Rose: they both will get so much time to spend with each other.

Jhope: it was a nice idea but Eunwoo should agree to the date.

Jimin: don't worry Mrs. Cha will take care of that. We plan to clear Eunwoo's schedule for a day.

Jin: everything ok when they both are going.

Teahyung: day after tomorrow.

Jhope: it was then ok now everyone go there room good night.

Others: good night.

Everyone said good night and went to their room.

Screen off.

Jennie: so they all are planning to send Jisso Unnie and Eunwoo to a date.

Sana: we should do something, Jennie. Think what we can do them to stop the date .

Both of them started to think about how to stop them from going on a date then Jennie said.

Jennie: Sana I have a plan.

She said while smirking

Sana jumped from the bed and said.

Sana: what it is tell Jennie. I was so  curious

______________________________________

What is Jennie's plan ?

Will bangpink can send jisso and Eunwoo to date ?

What will be Eunwoo reaction if he found about date ?

How will Jennie and Sana can stop them from date ?

Thank you for reading this chapter

I hope you guys enjoyed it .

Please vote and support me.

Tell me how is this chapter in comments

😈😈