" Yeah yeah very good person thats why he got married to you immediately as soon as my mom died. "i says to her.

She nods as no.

" What you were at the time?. Going to be 5 right. How much a girl should able to understand at that age manju? "

" Able to understand that who is fighting and who is not at all having anytime to take care of his wife, what not, even able to understand that her father doesn't love her. "

"Truth to be told, your father loves you dearly. "

" What that man, joke of the year. "

" He only loves your daughter not me. "

" To him he just has only one daughter that is your daughter vidya. All he seen me as his problem so he married me off and now he is away from his problems. "

She smiled.

" He doesnt hate you, true he doesnt shown you the love. But isnt it you didnt allowed him to? "

" Oh from the day one i didnt allowed him? "

" You know what stop bragging about that shit head. "

" He is nothing but a old hag who forget his first wife nd his first daughter just like tyat. He doesnt loved my mon because of her appearance and he doesnt loved her for the fact that she loved other man. "

" That is what yow know. How do you know?. Did your mom told to you? "

" I know by myself. "

" How? "

" Did you heard your dad and mom heated argument?. Or did you understand yourself? "

" He always leave my mom. He never get a time to be with us. Do you think that i dont able to understand from his gesture. "

" Manjusha stop it. You are just 4 and half, 5 age when you lost your mother. Hear me fully what had actually happened. Your dad and your mother got married in unexoecred situation as you knew it. But for your mom innocent nature your dad strated to love your mom. And they had you after 5 year of their marraige. He was the one who named you as manjusha, he was the one who never been away from you for a second. As your mom was weak after giving birth to you. Soon your mom discovered that she has a brain tumor when you are around 3. But she hided  from your dad, as that is the time when your dad was working hard to extend his business overseas. Your mom just silently hided this so your dad wont get distracted. Becuase your mom got to know that cant be cured. Even doctor gave her a timeline. But one day your dad came to know it only to be shattered. "

" He was shattered. He doesnt know what to do. But he took her to famous doctors, but all were just saying that if only she admitted little earlier they woukd have atleast extended her life a little longer. "

" So he just left her to die just like that. And got married to you as he thought that thereafter he wont get satisfied by my mom righ... "

" Stop it manjusha. Stop it. What do you know about your dad?. Uhh?. What do you know about him?. You know nothing about him. It was not your dad who wanted to marry me in first place. It was your mom who arranged the marriage before she died. Do yoh know that? " she says to me.

" What?. No way" I shouts at her.

"Its her manjusha."

"So he just forget about his first daughter. As soon he got his second daughter he started to enjoy his life by forgetting his dead wife right?"

"Thats all you know manjusha." she says with a sad laugh.

"He never once speaked with me properly, are you saying me that he did everything to my mom wish. Waah what a..."