"You listen to me Angel. I can already see it on your face that you are blaming yourself for everything. None of this is your fault do you hear me?" Lorenzo said, I nodded my head and he planted another kiss on the back of my hand.

Some time has passed and it was almost dinner time since we skipped lunch because of the whole Noah situation.

Alessandro and Lorenzo, I were watching television together when we heard a knock that caused us to turn our heads. The door opened and Dad walked in looking worried about something.

"I need you two with me because after Nick and William leave the police station they're going to come here so, Harvey is on his way to come get her for the night." He said and my brothers nodded their heads then looked at me.

"Let's go pack you a bag, Angel." Lorenzo said making me nod my head.

Him and Alessandro got out of the bed, Lorenzo helped me out of the bed gently then we headed to my bedroom so, I could pack a bag for Harvey's.

We walked into my bedroom then I walked into the closet, grabbed a bag from the rack by the door and started picking out an outfit to sleep in along with an outfit for the day.

I place the outfits in the bag along with shoes, walked out of my closet then Alessandro grabbed my bag and walked into the bathroom while Lorenzo helped me put my shoes on.

"Emiliano gave you a sweatshirt, Dante gave you a shirt to sleep in." Lorenzo said while putting my second shoe on then stood up and kissed my head.

Alessandro walked back out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed then picked up the shirt, place it in the bag before zipping it up. He grabbed the sweatshirt and helped me put it on then zipped it up.

The door bell rang and Alessandro kissed my head then grabbed my bag, the three of us walked out of my room and down the stairs.

~

Harvey picked me up, we immediately headed to his place where Mike and Rachel were making dinner. We walked in, and I immediately smiled at the smell that was coming from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen while Harvey closed the door and locked it. When I walked in Rachel ran over and immediately started planting kisses on my cheek which caused me to laugh.

"I am so glad you are okay." She said once she was done kissing my cheek.

"Babe, you left lipstick all over her cheek." Mike said.

He grabbed a napkin and got it wet before coming over to me and wiping the lipstick off my cheek causing me to smile up at him which he returned.

"Alright let's feed her and get her to bed." Harvey said making the two nod their heads.

Harvey directed me to a chair at the island then pulled the lever to lower the seat so, I could sit down carefully. He then pushed the lever and then raised me up to the countertop.

Rachel placed a plate down in front of me and the three of them sat down with me at the island, we sat there consuming the food.

I finished eating the food on the plate that was placed in front of me, I looked at Harvey who nodded his head towards his bedroom.

He pushed the lever with his foot making me lower to the ground causing me to stand up and walk to his room to see my bag already on his bed.

I grabbed out the shorts to the sleeping outfit I picked out and grabbed the shirt Dante gave me then walked into Harvey's bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and there was a knock on the door making me open it to see Rachel. "You're um...dad said it was up to you but he wanted me to see if you would like some help changing." She said nervously which made me chuckle slightly.

"I'm just going to need help with taking my pants off and putting my shorts on." I said making her smile, and I stepped to the side so she could walk in.

I walked over to the sink and used one hand to hold myself while I pulled my pants slightly. Rachel walked over and pulled them down the rest of the way, I stepped out of them then helped me into my shorts.

"Thank you." I said making her smile at me then kissed my head before walking out so I can change my shirt.

I took off the sweatshirt and shirt I was wearing then place Dante's shirt on before walking out of Harvey's bathroom.

I noticed Harvey sitting at the end of the bed, and when heard my footsteps he turned his head then smiled. "Ready for bed, Angel?" Harvey said causing me to nod my head.

He stood up from the end of the bed and walked to the right side of the bed then pulled the covers down, turned to look at me. I walked over to the bed and with his help I sat down on the edge of the bed then laid down carefully.

Harvey turned off the night light on the night stand, making the room dark. The only light was the light from the living room shining into the room.

"Get some sleep, Blossom. If you need anything Mike and I will be out in the living room." Harvey said and I nodded my head.

He kissed my head then walked out of the room causing me to close my eyes and after a few moments of silence slumber took over.