Haechan - "Never."

Jaemin - "Well we were watching a movie and things sort of got out of hand and one thing led to another. He was kissing me and the bitch thought it would be a great idea to ask how much it would cost him to sleep with me."

Haechan - "Wow that was a dick move."

Jaemin - "He tried apologizing but I left."

Haechan - "Good, do we need to ditch Mark today too?"

Jaemin - "No, Mark seems like the nicer of the two, unless he did something to piss you off."

Haechan - "Nope, all good here."

Jaemin - "Good."

Mark - "Foods ready."

Haechan - "Good, I'm starving."

Mark - "Come eat then."

The three of them sat happily and ate together in peace until Mark ruined the mood.

Mark - "Why is Jeno asking if Jaemin came over? I figured he'd know"

Jaemin - "Tell him no."

Mark - "What did he do?"

Haechan - "He was an ass."

Mark - "I mean obviously, but how bad?"

Jaemin - "Bad."

Mark - "Got it."

Jaemin - "You're so lucky you got to room with the nice one."

Haechan - "Apparently so."

...

Jaemin - "It's late, I should probably head back."

Mark - "Do you want me to walk you?"

Jaemin - "No, I'm ok, thank you though."

Haechan - "Be safe."

Jaemin - "I'll try my best."

Jaemin left, leaving Haechan and Mark to stare at each other in disbelief.

Mark - "I assume you know more than me?"

Haechan - "Definetly."

Mark - "Care to fill me in."

Haechan - "Basically Jeno likes to objectify Jaemin."

Mark - "Oh."

Haechan - "Don't worry about it, Jaemin knows how to take care of himself."

Mark - "I don't doubt that, you certainly do."

Haechan - "Well duh, I totally could have taken Shindong in that fight."

Mark - "Oh yeah, definitely."

...

When Jaemin got back to his room he was surprised to find it empty. He half expected Jeno to be waiting by the door for him to get back. Frankly he was glad he wasn't. He took the opportunity to get changed in peace without Jeno standing outside his door. He changed into his shorts and oversized shirt when he heard a crash outside. He left his room to investigate, and was horrified by what he found.

Jaemin - "Oh my god Jeno! What happened?"

Jeno - "I was trying to find you."

Jeno had collapsed on the living room floor, blood everywhere. His cheek was cut and his torso was bruised and gashed courtesy of siwon and shindong.

Jaemin - "Let me get the first aid kit."

Jeno - "Where were you? I've been looking for hours, I thought maybe Siwon found you and -"