Yu Cuiping listened to Camellia's words and sat on the ground with weak legs. Looking at her in disbelief, tears flowed down her face, "You... You know what you're talking about?

Now that she has admitted it, she will make it clear to her mother.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I know we shouldn't be like this, I'll cut ties with him, and you can forgive Maqui. In the future, if I move out by myself, you will be without me as a girl.

Yu Cuiping slapped herself hard, "Why did I bring you here." Your grandmother says you're a white-eyed wolf. I don't believe it yet. You didn't come home, I thought something had happened to you, and I was worried about you. Is that how you came to me? Now I really regret it, how can you have the face to say that you like your fucking man.

"I can't help it, I don't want to do this, but it's happened, what can I do?"

Yu Cuiping got up from the ground angrily, pointed at her and said, "From now on, let's break off the relationship." You me off.

"It's already dark, where are you letting her go so late?" It's happened, and I know it's wrong. If you forgive me, we'll go on. If you don't forgive me for trying to kill me, then you can leave now. "Maqui said.

Camellia and Ma Kui's betrayal of her made Yu Cuiping's spirit collapse. How can he still reconcile with Ma Kui? How do two people still sleep in the same bed?

She looked at the two people in front of her hatefully, "Camellia, you're waiting for me to show you how the man you like eats guns?" After saying that, he turned around and ran out, and then heard a bang, and the sound of the door being slammed.

Camellia glanced up at Ma Kui, who had not taken responsibility for his mother ten years ago. And now he is protecting himself, not intimidated by his mother's threats, he is a real man.

"Uncle Ma, you hurry up and pull my mother back, you can coax her well. If she does go to your unit tomorrow, it will be too late. "Camellia Road.

Ma Kui sat on the bed decadently, sighed and said, "What can I do if I coax her." I can't live with her anymore. In the future, there will be trouble, and sooner or later there will be accidents.

I've gone from being a teacher to the present, and I've experienced both good and bad. I have enjoyed everything that should be enjoyed. Even if I don't work anymore, I have money and a good life. He

knew that there was no way back when things got to the point where they were. He had no choice but to get out of here.

His gaze looked at Camellia, "If I leave here, will you come with me?"

Camellia didn't expect Ma Kui to say this to her, "You're going to get out of here?"

Ma Kui nodded, "You don't have to worry, I have saved a lot of money myself over the years, and I will have a good life when I go to other places, are you willing to go with me?" Camellia

was a little hesitant, she had just had a job, and she had just settled down. But when I thought about my job, Ma Kui also asked someone to help arrange it. If something happens to Ma Kui, the guest house will definitely not be able to use her.

Mother must have hated herself now, too. I will never forgive myself in this life. She couldn't go back after going uphill to the village. What to do?

If you go with Ma Kui, Ma Kui can give her a home if she has money. Comparing the pros and cons, she seems to have no way out except for following Ma Kui.

Ma Kui saw that she was silent, thinking that she was unwilling.

"If you don't want to come with me, that's okay. I'm not going to force you. After all, we are so much different in age.