𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵?

~~~~~

Aaliyah Gordon🦋

Aaliyah Gordon🦋

"Wassup youtube! It's your girl Aaliyah and as you can tell by the title, today i'll be pranking duke by telling him to get in the backseat!"

"i honestly think i know how's gonna react but for the sake of youtube, i'll record just for you guys"

I set the camera up on the dashboard, trying my best to make it seem like it was off and wasn't recording while making sure to get a good angle of the both of us.

"okay so right now duke is in the gas station, getting us some snacks for the road because we have a very long ride to my moms house. we're staying there for the weekend and he also will be meeting my older brother for the first time so it's exciting"

"he's met most of my family, all excepting my big brother so i'm really excited for him to meet him. i honestly don't know how it's gonna go but hopefully they love each other"

"okay so for this prank i'm just gonna do what i do best, which is my ability to make duke fold like a damn lawn chair. he know he can't resist me but let's really put that to the test today and see what his reaction is to me telling him to hop in the back seat"

I noticed him walking towards the car and attempted to make it seem like i was using my phone as i waited for him. "okay yall he's on his way so let's act natural"

He opened the car and sat down, getting himself comfortable and placing the bags on his lap. "aight i got the painkillers for your headaches cus i know you start feeling all types of sick when we drive, i got snacks and drinks and i got the charger" he said before handing me the bag. "thank you baee" i smiled and kisses his cheek before putting the bag at my feet. He started to drive off and i made eye contact with the camera, smiling slightly before turning to look at duke.

I wanted to wait a little bit before jumping right into the big question, so i tried to create conversation.

"you excited to meet my brother?" i asked him.

he chuckled softly before looking at me briefly before turning to look at the road ahead of him. "lowkey im kinda nervous, he seem like a scary guy"

i rolled my eyes. "shakur isn't scary, he's just a little overprotective but i honestly think y'all will get along cus y'all are literally the same if you really think about it"

"let's just hope mama dukes protects me if he try to shoot" he said jokingly.

"duke he's not gonna shoot you" i giggled.

"i'm just saying like, the way you describing the nigga he seem like he gon try to kill me"

"okay but he's not that bad like i for real think y'all gon get along. it might take some time but it'll be good" i reassured.