𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

~~~~~~

Aaliyah Gordon 🦋

Aaliyah Gordon 🦋

I was in my bathroom getting ready to go out. My friend invited me to a party one of her side niggas was hosting. I originally wasn't gonna go. One reason being my man tripping about "my fine ass being outside" and him not being able to come to watch over me because of work. I swear he thought i was a little girl sometimes. Which i wasn't, i'm a grown woman who's able to take care of myself.

I finished refreshing my wig and looked at myself in the mirror. So far i only had my hair and makeup down which took up a whole hour and 30 minutes. I walked out the bathroom and into my room to start looking for an outfit. I probably should've done it beforehand because I know it's gonna take up a bunch of my time trying to find something to wear.

As i scanned through my closet, i hear the door downstairs. My eyebrows furrowed and i walked out my room to see who it was. Only two people had a key to my house, and that was duke and my best friend. I walked into the living room and saw duke closing the door. I was happy to see him but also confused because he's supposed to be filming with the boys.

"Hey what you doing here?" i asked, walking over to him and getting in my tip toes to kiss him.

"i came to see you, what you mean?" he says, slipping his arms around my waist and kissing me back.

"well no duh but i thought you were filming with the boys, no?" i said, tilting my head to the side.

"We finished early. That means i can come to the party with you"  he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned on my heels to walk back upstairs to my room. I had no problem with him coming with me, it's just the thought of his attitude when we get there. I understand his need to protect me, but sometimes he takes shit too far.

He followed me to my room and sat on the bed while i went back to searching through my closet for clothes. "You look beautiful ma" i heard him say. I felt myself smiling and turned to look at him. "Thank you bae" i replied. I went back to looking and finally found something that i might like. It looks good on the hanger but i need to see what i look like with it on though.

"ima go try this outfit on and i need you to tell me of it looks good" i said to duke before walking into the bathroom. I received an "ight" and began changing. Knowing duke he'll probably have something bad to say about it but even if he does hate it, i'll still wear it. I finished changing and walked out.

"okay what do you think?" i asked him, resting my hands on my hips. He looked up from his phone and sat up in my bed.