"Yu Cuishan, you are so towards your sister, you should live with her." Don't go to my mother's house to look for me again. She stomped her foot in anger and was about to leave.

was grabbed by the old woman, "My little grandmother, don't run to your mother's house without moving." Your sister-in-law may feel the same way as you. It's just that they haven't sent it out yet.

Your sister will go back in the next two days, don't make trouble. Let others see the gossip. The old woman said calmly.

Cuishan's daughter-in-law didn't speak, turned around and went back to the house.

Yu Cuishan helped bring the bed and quilt into the old lady's room.

Yu Cuiping felt aggrieved in her heart, and she could only endure it. There was no place for her now. Tomorrow she will go back to the city to find Ma Kui, where she does not want to stay for a day.

☆ 162. Chapter 166: Ma Kui's plan to have a child frightened Yu Cuiping

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 166 Ma Kui's plan to have a child frightened Yu Cuiping's

house, and the atmosphere was awkward and awkward.

When it was time to eat, she simply brought the bowl to the house and ate it. Don't sit at the table and look at the face of my brother and daughter-in-law.

Even so, the younger daughter-in-law's mouth was not idle. said that she shook her face, and quarreled with Yu Cuishan angrily.

Yu Cuiping couldn't stay in the house, and came out to quarrel with her brother and daughter-in-law.

Things got out of the way.

The old lady is afraid that her daughter-in-law will return to her parents' house, and there will be no one to take care of her at home. asked Yu Cuiping to apologize to her brother and daughter-in-law for being aggrieved.

Yu Cuiping disagreed, she was very angry that her mother said such things. If it weren't for the fact that it was too dark outside, she wanted to get out of here immediately.

The next day, as soon as dawn Yu Cuiping got up and said to her mother, "I'm back in the city, turn around and leave." The

old woman didn't dare to keep her, which made Yu Cuiping very disappointed.

It was just after nine o'clock when she returned to City C. She came to wait for him outside Maqui's unit.

Ma Kui told her not to let her in to find him. Others will gossip and affect his reputation.

He has a two-hour break at noon, and normally he goes home to rest.

She sat in a small flower bed on the edge of the unit, and Ma Kui would come out and go home in this direction.

It wasn't until noon that a staff member came out on a bicycle and she stood up and looked over there.

After waiting for a while, Ma Kui also came over on a bicycle, walked to the gate and greeted the doorman.

Ma Kui walked out the door and met her gaze. Yu Cuiping pointed in a direction. Ma Kui rode this way. Yu Cuiping turned around and walked to the hidden place in the flower bed in front of her, and Ma Kui rode a bicycle to follow.

Then stop when you can't see anyone around.

Ma Kui leaned the car under a tree and walked over.

"How did you get back? What's wrong with our son?