"It's okay, grandma, don't worry. They are the people's police, and they will not wronged people. Wei Guo has done nothing, we are not afraid. Xia Qingqing said.

"That's good, I'm afraid that they will find out the wrong and wronged the good people.

"Grandma, don't worry about the situation you think. I'll leave the matter of holding a banquet with Wei Guo to you. What do I need to do? You just tell me I'll do it.

"Okay, I got it. Grandma saw that Xia Qingqing was very relaxed, so she was not nervous.

When Li Weiguo gave her the gloves before dinner last night, he mentioned that he saw Yu Cuishan at the door of the supply and marketing cooperative. Today, the police came to the door, it must have been Yu Cuishan's ghost.

Why did he do it?

Back in the room, she entered the space and told Ahri to go to Yu Cuishan's house now and check on Yu Cuishan. She didn't believe that Yu Cuishan would have nothing to do with this matter.

......

Yu Cuishan was very proud of Li Weiguo being involved in this case.

Yu Cuiping was also very comfortable. If Li Weiguo can't find his suspicion, he will become a suspect.

As long as the police can't find the real murderer, Li Weiguo will never be able to get off suspicion. He will always be a suspect.

When the time comes, will Xia Qingqing still be able to follow him? The old woman and Li Dashan will never be able to raise their heads in front of outsiders. What qualifications does Li Dashan have to compete with himself for Li Xiang.

Yu Cuiping and her mother went to the supply and marketing cooperatives and bought two quilts. I also bought a single wooden bed that could be folded. It took a dollar to get a guy pulling a cart to pull things back home.

Yu Cuiping asked Yu Cuishan to sit in the courtyard and come over to help with things.

Yu Cuishan saw that she bought two quilts and beds, and asked, "Sister, you didn't stay at home for two days and left, why did you buy beds and quilts?" Isn't there one at home?

Yu Cuishan's daughter-in-law also walked over, and said in a strange manner: "Tut-tut, sister, you plan to fight in my house for a long time." "

Yu Cuiping hates her very much now. I had been putting up with it before, she bought a bed when she had nowhere to live, and bought a quilt if she didn't have a quilt cover. She's had enough to put up with her.

The more she endured, the more her brother and daughter-in-law had to make inches.

"Brother and sister, don't deceive people too much. I'm only going to come back for two days, and your nose is not a nose, and your face is not a face. You know I'm going to live here, but you still let your two children come and live. I don't have a place to live, so I live on a bed. I didn't sleep last night without a quilt, you touch your conscience and ask, what am I doing to you? I've done so much for you with all my heart and lungs, don't you have any gratitude? Why am I the way I am today? Isn't it clear to you? Yu Cuiping said.

Cuishan's daughter-in-law rolled her eyes and said, "Don't talk about this." I've never let you do that. It's your own willingness. The contradiction between you and Li Dashan is your own problem, don't rely on us, I can't afford it.

Knowing that there was no place to live at home, he ran home twice in three days. Don't forget that this is my house now. If you are sensible, you should stay away from home. "

Cuishan, you saw it. Your daughter-in-law is chasing me. Yu Cuiping pointed to her brother and daughter-in-law.

Yu Cuishan glared at his daughter-in-law and said, "Just stop." My sister won't stay at home all the time, and she will leave in two days. Do you have to make the relationship so bad?