“Also, no one is allowed to leave the camp without permission during these two days. Instead of taking risks to explore the situation, it is better to act according to the opportunity..."

    Two days later, Zhou Chen drove out privately and brought back a lot of supplies.

    A box of dog food, a box of instant noodles, and twenty kilograms of green vegetables that were deliberately left in the sun to dry.

    The ten Xiaolongs really don’t understand how powerful this person is and how he can transform a truck of supplies at any time.

    On the way to the base for trading, Xiaolong couldn’t bear it anymore: “Mr. Zhou, what kind of business did you do before, and how come you can get supplies everywhere?”

    Zhou Chen was not very interested and said perfunctorily: "Smugglers, do you believe it?"

    Xiaolong: “…”

    Officially entered the prisoner base.

    The ten Xiaolongs were still dressed in the same outfits and looked in high spirits.

    Zhou Chen changed his clothes, this time it was a burgundy suit, with a patterned square scarf inserted into the suit jacket pocket.

    He wore a gold necklace as thick as his thumb around his neck and had a cigar in his mouth.

    This is very consistent with his arrogant and arrogant Mr. Zhou character!

    As soon as the car stopped, Lao San, who had been at the door for a long time, came to greet him.

    “Master Zhou, I’ve been waiting for you!”

    “This time I have to stay and drink tons of wine before I leave. It’s best to stay a few more days. I heard that you were quite satisfied with the woman last time and kept it with you forever?”

    Other prisoners have already rushed to unload the goods.

    Seeing green vegetables, these guys were crazy about it even though they were not qualified to eat it.

    “This Mr. Zhou is so awesome, he can even get such good materials!”

    “I heard that Mr. Zhou has piles of supplies overseas, including military aircraft and tanks. What can’t he get with such strength?”

    “Look at his subordinates, each one is more energetic than the other. The key is that they eat and drink better than our bosses...”

    “Oh, I wish I could follow Mr. Zhou!”

    “I also want to...”

    This time the transaction targets are one hundred women.

    In order to keep Mr. Zhou for a casual meal, the base leader deliberately did not bring the women out.

    On the one hand, after the last transaction, both parties established initial trust.

    On the one hand, I believe that Mr. Zhou’s goods are worthy of living, and I want to establish more emotional connections to lay the foundation for long-term transactions.

    On the dinner table, there was a plate of fried shrimp, a plate of shrimp cakes, and a plate of boiled cabbage.

    The third child took out his treasure in pain.

    A bottle of Wuliang Tequ was worth 200 yuan before the disaster.

    Zhou Chen was very considerate. He drank several glasses of wine with Lao San and chatted with the other nine leaders from all over the world.