"We'll talk then, Jimin. There is nothing that we cannot talk about and resolve."

He was right. Therefore, I corrected my sitting position and gathered my legs under my butt, then looked at him seriously. My feet were bare and Hyung's gaze was on my feet. He silently covered my legs with the blanket on the couch. Min Yoongi was always checking me out without being obvious. His eyes were always on me, and he was seeing and intervening in things that I didn't even know if I needed at that moment. My heart felt warm with this thought. My silent hero. He was a very sweet man. When his gaze met my eyes, he froze in place when he saw that I was already looking at him and his lips.

''What happened?''

Since Hyung was sitting leaning forward a little, his sweater slipped off his neck, and his smooth neck presented a delightful view right in front of me. I couldn't understand why I felt like I had all my libido in one body in one day. Why did everything suddenly look different? I think I was little pervert.

I took my eyes off his neck with difficulty and looked into his eyes again.

''I'm very shy. I don't know how to act, Hyung."

The traces of worry on Hyung's face disappeared and his body relaxed. He was smiling.

''It's enough to be as you always are.''

I pouted and hung my head. Hyung pinched my pouting lips with two fingers.

''Let's have New Year's breakfast outside in a nice place.''

I took a surprised breath into my lungs and put my hand over my heart.

''No no.''

I jumped to my feet and my voice was louder than necessary.

''We can't go, Hyung. They notice us. That thing..''

Hyung looked into my eyes questioningly.

''They will notice you with me. That you're my thing."

Hyung raised his eyebrows again.

''Am I a 'thing'?''

I waved my hands quickly.

''No! I mean... Hyung, you're my thing now, right? That thing, you know..."

Hyung bit his lips and tried not to laugh. He also stood up like me and came with me. I was out of breath because I was talking so excitedly but Hyung was so calm. He held my shoulders and stroked my arms. Then I leaned my head on his hand as he caressed my cheek.

"So I'm your love?"

I nodded slowly and shyly looked into his eyes. While Hyung was taking a deep breath, he simultaneously approached me and the moment he held his breath, his lips touched mine. What a miraculous moment it was.

After his kiss left a numbing effect on my lips, he held my hands.

"Then let's go before it's too late."

I stopped where I was and this made Hyung stop and look at me too.

''Hyung, I'm scared. People might look at us weird if they realize we're in love with each other. ''

His smile grew.

''Jimin-ah... We have been going out and eating together for years. Do people need to know what we named among us right now? You were sleeping with me before yesterday too. You always had dinner with me. We did great things together and no one could say anything to us until now. ''

He was right. So, I slumped my shoulders in defeat. Maybe we used to be more than that. Were kisses really the only thing that had changed?

"But isn't it different now, Hyung?"