💙 SUMMARY OF SEASON 01 💚

Hey Guys

I am not giving any Season 03 on this FF. I dropped the plan seeing so less response as well as I am also out of ideas but I thought to give a short summary of Season 01 to you guys

Here I am giving a short summary in what I had written in Season 01 

There were three best friends: Manik Malhotra (Mani), Aryaman Khurana (Aru) and Nandini Singh Oberoi (Nanz). Trio were the students of Warrior High. Manik was a cool Handsome and naughty boy while Aryaman was a sweet and innocent boy and Nandini was a stylish and cool girl. They together formed a band named "ArMaNan". Aryaman had interest towards Art while Nandini wants to become a Doctor and Manik wants to become a rockstar. Manik and Nandini always use to get into some silly fights and Aryaman was always the peacemaker between their fights.

Manik and Nandini had some feelings for each other but both choose to ignore that. Manik had a girl friend Sonia earlier with whom he break up after seeing her selfishness. During Musicana Competition, Nandini realized her feelings for Manik and after the competition, Nandini confessed her feelings to Manik to which Manik reacted coldly. Later it was come out that Manik doesn't want to come in relationship with Nandini as he feels he can't keep Nandini happy with him. Soon Nandini's best friend Sidharth entered and seeing the bond between Nandini and Sidharth, Manik use to feel very much jealous.

One Day Nandini falls from the stairs due to which she was admitted to Hospital. An emotional Manik confessed his feelings to an unconscious Nandini which Nandini heard. Two days After gaining conscious, she confronted Manik for the same to which Manik confessed that he loved her and he is scared of Nyonika. He doesn't want nandini to live a painful life with him to which Nandini assured him that everything will be alright. MaNan also promised that their friendship will always be their priority before their relationship.

Meanwhile Aryaman's new Art Teacher Anamika started troubling him. Aryaman warned her that he will tell everything to Manik and Nandini to which Anamika blackmailed him that she will fail him in Art with which his career will be spoiled. One day out of irritation Anamik slapped Aryaman hardly on his cheek. Manik and Nandini saw Aryaman's swallowed cheek and Manik understood its done by Anamika. He goes and warns her that she will be expelled from the school.

At Night, Manik confessed his love to Nandini and both shared some moments. Next Day Harshad showed the video of MaNan to Aryaman to which Aryaman beats Harshad for recording such video of his friends. He was happy for MaNan but at the same time angry with them for not informing him about them but MaNan apologized to him for the same. Meanwhile Anamika also got the same video from Harshad and she started blackmailing Aryaman that she will release the video if he didn't listen to her. Anamika started troubling Aryaman more and more and Aryaman couldn't do anything. Soon MaNan got to know everything. They saved Aryaman from Anamika but Aryaman was very much broken. Manik and Nandini felt their relationship destroyed everything and they decided to remain as friends. Aryaman got to know about it and he, with the help of Mukti (common friend to ArMaNan, she had a crush on Aryaman) they sorted the difference between MaNan.

Nyonika got to know about MaNan. To separate them, she decided to take Manik to Delhi to his father Shrikant. Manik came Delhi but he was missing Aryaman and Nandini badly. At Delhi he made a new friend Advik who had two more best friends Sam and Veer. Trio took Manik to a bar where Sam and Veer spiked Manik's drink and next day Manik found himself with a girl. He thought he cheated Nandini and felt very much guilty. On Advik's advice, he started smoking to reduce his pain. Aryaman and Nandini came to surprise Manik and they were shocked seeing Manik smoking. Aryaman fought with Advik for these habits in Manik. Manik apologized to them and both forgives him and promised him that they will get him out of these bad habits. Meanwhile Advik was hospitalized as he was suffering from Lung cancer. Manik Nandini and Aryaman came to meet him to which he apologized to Manik for indulging him into bad habits. Advik got completely fine with the treatment. Aryaman apologized to Advik for being too rude to him after understanding his situation and both became friends. Advik soon came out of all the bad habits with the help of Manik Aryaman and Nandini. Meanwhile Shrikant divorced Nyonika to which Nyonika was very angry and she decided to take her revenge from Manik

After 1.5 years, it was farewell from School at which Nyonika planned an accident of Manik. Manik and Aryaman were in the car while she failed the car breaks. The car met with an accident. Both were saved but seeing Aryaman's condition, Manik blamed himself and decided to go away from the lives of Aryaman and Nandini. Both Aryaman and Nandini assumed Manik was dead and breaks down badly

This was about Season 01 . I tried to give a short summary. To read more in detail, you all can check out Season 01. To know what happened further Read Season 02 of ArMaNan: Best Friends Forever from my timeline.

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 💙 ARMANAN : BEST FRIENDS FOREVER (SEASON : 01) (COMPLETED) ✅ 💚 🎉