HOMECOMING

FORBES HOUSE

Caroline is panting heavily, bouncing up and down in reverse cowgirl, running her hands though her hair. Margot has her hands around her hips ramming her hips upward, balls smacking loudly.

Caroline: D-don't stop! Fuck me!

Margot: I don't plan on stopping, Love.

She blurs her hips with her God speed, Caroline loses her mind in pleasure, babbling like an idiot. Dark storm clouds forms over Mystic Falls sending a lightening bolt down hitting Mikael who's at the Salvatore House hitting him in the chest

Mikael: AHHHHH!!!

Margot flips Caroline over bending her over the couch and grips her hips in a vice like grip shoving her rod back inside. Caroline bites down into the couch as Margot spanks her hard on the ass, ramming her hips forward, balls smacking at her ass.

Margot: You're so tight

Caroline: You're so big!

Margot grabs her hair tugging it back leaning closer, whispering hotly in her ear

Margot: You belong to me, do you understand? No one else is allowed to touch you

Caroline moans only in response, Margot delivers a hard spank

Margot: Do I make myself clear?

Caroline: No one's allowed to touch me!

Margot: Good girl

She nibbles at her earlobe then blurs her hips fast slamming into her. Caroline loses her mind in pure bliss, rolling her eyes back, tongue drooling out.

LOCKWOOD MANSION

Margot walks though the crowd moving her eyes around seeing Klaus walking onto the stage.

Klaus: Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!

He leaps off the stage and approaches Margot

Klaus: Ah Margot, what a pleasure

Margot: Niklaus.

Klaus: I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited, but you get the idea.

Margot: So, what now? Stop running?

Klaus: Hm- now I reunite my family.

Margot: Your family. You mean the people you cart around in caskets?

Klaus: None of that matters anymore. Mikael is gone. Bygones will be bygones. [he sees the Homecoming Queen walking by]. Seems the Homecoming Queen still walks among the living, which leads me to believe Rebekah isn't here...Where is she?

Margot: Mikael isn't dead. He did something but don't worry, he's going to die tonight.

Klaus: Bring him to me

Margot smirks and walks past him though the crowd. She grabs Caroline and drags her into one of the office, she flicks her wrist slamming the door.

Caroline smirks leaping up onto the desk, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger

Caroline: If you wanted to get me alone, all you had to do was ask.

Margot places her hands on her hips, Caroline wraps her legs around her waist smashing their lips together. Margot moves her hands cupping her face, plunging her tongue inside her mouth. Caroline melts into the kiss, tangling her fingers in her hair.

Margot: I am sorry, my love

Caroline is confused when Margot twists her head snapping her neck and gently lays her down on the floor. She kisses her on the forehead and leaves the room, placing a barrier on the room.

Klaus is at a table playing beer pong. One of his hybrids comes up to him.

Mindy: You have a visitor.

Klaus: Well, tell my visitor I'm on the brink of victory here.

Mindy: He said his name is Mikael.

Klaus looks disappointed and throws the ping pong ball into a cup.

Klaus: Then we mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone out back. I'm gonna have a little chat with my dad. Tony, you know what to do.

Klaus goes to the front door, Mikael is at the doorway.

Mikael: Hello, Niklaus.

Klaus: Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't.

Mikael: Or you can come outside if you want.

Klaus: Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb.

A group of hybrids gather behind Mikael on the lawn.

Mikael: They can't kill me.

Klaus: True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce.

Mikael: The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me.

So you're the "great and feared" Mikael?

Margot calmly walks out of the mansion, hands clasped behind her back

Mikael: You're the one who claims to be God?

Margot: I do not claim to be anything. I am

She walks in circles around him

Margot: Chasing after your children for 1000 years. For what? Because your whore of a wife fucked another man?

Mikael: Do not call my wife a whore!

Margot: But that is what she is, isn't she? A whore?

Mikael: I will take great pleasure in killing you

Margot: Not tonight I'm afraid

She raises her hand and snaps her fingers as a circle of hellfire appears around Mikael, demonic hands comes up from the ground and grabs onto him.

Mikael: WHAT IS THIS?!!

Margot: My son is waiting for you. He has your room picked out for you. Have fun where you're going

Mikael screams as the demonic hands grabs onto him as he struggles, the hands begins pulling him down

Mikael: NO!! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME DOWN LONG!! I SHALL RETURN!!! MARK MY WORDS!!

The hands drags him down until his screams are heard no longer.

HEAVENLY PENTHOUSE

Margot walks inside the penthouse

Margot: Rebekah? Darling? Where are you? Your father's dead

She looks around and frowns in confusion when her phone rings, she answers it

Margot: Hello Ripper

Stefan: Margot, missing someone?

He's in a large room with the coffins.

Margot: What have you done? Where's Rebekah?

Stefan: Should've told her to stay in that safe place you made.

Margot: I will kill you and everyone you've ever met

Stefan: You do that and you'll never see Rebekah ever again. Are you prepared for this?

Margot hangs up lowering her phone as she turns around walking towards the door with her eyes flowing with rage and anger.

Who should Margot get pregnant first?
Elena?
Rebekah?
Caroline?