Bonus Chapter. Cabin.

Start from the beginning

She better not be doing what I think she's doing.

"Ror!" I call again but only get a moan in response. I shake my head as I step back and kick the door open. I walk in and instantly harden at the sight before me.

She's laying in nothing but her bra and panties, her eyes closed as she pleasures herself. I undo my trousers before I silently walk over to her and grab her legs, pulling her to the edge of the bed making her gasp in surprise. She looks down at me and smirks. A glare forms on my face as I bring my hands to her panties and pull them off of her tan legs. I waste no time in spreading her legs and sucking her clit into my mouth.

Her back arches as she moans loudly, her hands coming to grip my hair. I wrap my arms around her thighs, bringing her closer to me. I pull back and she looks down at me. A smirk tugs at my lips as I keep eye contact with her and spit onto her clit.

She gasps in shock but I see heat fill her eyes. She wiggles her hips as my spit trails down her clit and I bring my mouth back down. I gently bite her clit making her shiver before sucking her clit back into my mouth. "Tommy." She moans lowly as her grip tightens in my hair. "You gonna cum for me?" I whisper against her clit and her thighs shake in answer. I chuckle and she moans as the vibrations go up her. "I'm gonna cum." She whimpers.

I suck her clit harder as her breathing picks up. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She moans out just as her cum starts to fill my mouth. I lick her clean before pulling away and standing at the foot of the bed. I gaze down at her with heat in my eyes. She moves to sit up on her knees in front of me, her hands coming up to trail up and down my chest. I lean down and kiss her softly as her hands move down to my trousers.

She pushes them down and pulls me out as I hiss at the feeling of her hand wrapped around me. Her tongue slides into my mouth as her hand moves up and down my dick making me groan. I push her back onto the bed, making her grip loosen on me. I don't stop kissing her as I spread her legs and line myself up with her. I push in and don't wait as I start moving making her moan loudly.

"Oh fuck." She whimpers as I break my mouth from hers and kiss down her neck. Her hands move to my ass, gripping it tightly as I move in and out of her. I raise myself up so I'm leaning on my fists as I look down at my girl, seeing nothing but pleasure on her face.

"You feel so good." I groan out as I feel her legs start to shake around me. "Keep going. Keep going." She whispers as her mouth drops open in a silent moan. I chuckle darkly as I snap my hips faster. She clenches around me as her nails dig into me deeper. "I'm gonna cum." She moans as I lean down so our foreheads are touching. "Cum for me." She does as I tell her, her whole body shaking.

I don't let her rest as I stand up with her in my arms, slamming her back against the wall. She moans in pleasure as I begin to move again. Her hands grip my shoulders tightly as I thrust.
Her head tilts back in pleasure as I bring my lips to her hardened nipples. I suck the peak in my mouth making her back arch closer to me. My teeth nibble gently, my lips sucking, my mouth keeps working until her nipples are swollen red.

When I hear her breathing pick up, I switch to her other nipple as her legs start shaking and her eyes squeeze shut. Her hands move to wrap around my abdomen, pulling me tighter against her, her touch making my abs clench in thrill.

A few deep thrusts later, she orgasms hard for the third time tonight, her entire body writhing between me and the wall, soft moans escaping her lips. Sweat slicks between both of our bare bodies and she's panting hard but I'm not done with her yet.

"Ror," I whisper as I tip my head up so my nose brushes hers. "I'm gonna fuck you harder now. You good with that?" Her emerald eyes fall to me. She takes a few seconds to reply, like she has to think hard to form a word. "Yes." I grin. "That's my girl."

A feel of ecstasy runs my spine as I crane my neck up to latch our lips together, kissing her hard as I walk us back to the bed again. I lay her down on the edge of the bed, and lean down over her, my hands on either side of her head holding me up and my feet still planted firmly on the floor. Her legs are still wrapped around me, holding me against her.

"Are you gonna spread those gorgeous legs of yours for me and take it how I give it to you?" I ask, my voice coming out raspy, and I don't miss the flood of raw heat that washes over her eyes as she nods. "Yeah." I dip my head down to kiss her. "Good girl." Her eyes flare at the nickname.

I pull my mouth away from hers as I bend down and grab my tie, grabbing her wrists and tying them to the headboard. Her lips tilt up as I slide my hands down her legs to the back of her knees, feeling her shudder beneath me. I know her body like the back of my hand, I know where exactly she likes to be touched, grabbed and kissed. The exact way her hips curve, the beauty marks all over her body, the scars that don't make her any less beautiful. Auroras body is fucking temple and I'm gonna worship it for the rest of my life.

She watches me as I push both of her legs up so that her bent knees are almost near my shoulders, giving me a good angle to slide in deep and hard. Her eyes snap shut, a breathy moan escaping her when I push in, her pussy gripping me.

Her chest rises and falls rapidly, and I take a second to look at her, laid out underneath me, bare and vulnerable, all for me. She's so fucking beautiful and I'm the luckiest guy on the planet to call her my wife and the mother of my boys.

I start thrusting, leaning down so her lifted legs are pushing against my chest, my eyes fixated on her face, watching her expressions closely. Aurora cries out, and the urgent sound flashes through me like lighting, revving everything inside me to life as I free one of my hands, luring it to the back of her head.

Bunching her soft hair between my fingers, I tug her mouth to meet mine, our hot searing breaths mixing together as she kisses me in near desperation. "Do you love me?" I pant, sucking her bottom lip into my mouth. Her eyes roll to the back of her head, and she lets out a pleased hum, tugging on my tie. "You know I love you." She whispers. "Then why do you defy me?" I ask and her eyes meet mine. "Because I can."

Should've expected that answer.

Smirking, I grip her hair tighter. I fuck her until I feel the orgasm building in the pit of my belly, snowballing gradually until I can almost feel it roaring in my ears. Aurora is whimpering, her hands closed into fists, and I know she's about to come again too. Releasing her head, I grip her throat with one hand, continuing to grip her thigh.

"I love you so much." I breathe against her mouth, tugging her lip with my teeth. "I love you more." She replies, and that's when the orgasm crashes into both of us at the same time.

Aurora's gasps mix in with my groans between our mouths. Everything that's been winding tight inside me explodes and I release so hard I see stars, my whole body shaking as my dick throbs inside her. "Fuck." I clench my teeth, continuing to thrust slowly, riding both of our highs as I brush my lips against hers, kissing her hard, one of my hands palming her round ass.

I pant hard as I pull out, collapsing on top of her, being careful I don't crush her as I bury my head in her neck. I can hear her soft hurried breaths as well as I reach up and untie her. Her hands come to wrap around my neck, hugging me to her. My eyes droop closed with exhaustion, and for a good while, we just lay here in silence, the only sound of our breathing echoing in the quiet room.

I lift my head, and her eyes flutter open tiredly, a small smile on her lips. I feel like I'm bursting at the seams of how much I love and adore this woman. "Hi baby." I whisper, brushing a few strands off of her forehead as she chuckles. "Hi."

Her arms gently run up and down my arms as I sigh in content. "I love you, Mrs Shelby." I whisper against her lips as hers tilt up into a smile. "I love you, Mr Shelby." She whispers back as I lean down to kiss her softly.

Always and forever.