Auroras Birthday.

Start from the beginning

"You're gonna make me cum." She whimpers, her hand gripping mine. "Cum for me then, birthday girl." I growl as her head dips back onto my shoulder allowing me to kiss her neck. I feel her thighs shaking as she clenches around me before I feel her wetness drip down me. I groan lowly as I follow after her, slowing down my thrusts.

"Fuck." We both groan making us chuckle. "We're so late." She says and I shrug, smirking. "I don't care. I'd be late for anything, any day if I meant I get to fuck my girl." I say and she smiles, tilting her head so her lips meet mine.

******

Aurora stands talking with Lizzie and Polly when Oswald Mosley walks in with me. "Sir Oswald, this is my aunt, Polly Gray and our secretary, Elizabeth. Lizzie, Oswald Mosley." I introduce, wrapping my arm around Aurora waist. "Since we all appear to know, and since knowledge is permission, I'm sure, Mr Shelby, in the spirit of our honest relationship, you wouldn't mind me saying, it was a bottle of champagne, an evening well spent." Mosley says.

"Actually it was an evening wasted, as I remember it was the booze that put you to sleep, prematurely." Lizzie says, putting some coins into his glass. "For the booze." She adds sarcastically. "I must say it's a pleasure to see you again Aurora, especially after all the wonderful things I've heard." Mosley smirks, looking her up and down. "From your cousin?" She retorts, clenching her jaw.

My eyes dart confusedly between her and Mosley. "Yes actually. He was very complimentary, said it was worth coming to Birmingham for a performance." Mosley says. "Baby, let's go greet some other guests." Aurora says, pulling me away from him.

"Performance? The fuck's he going on about, performance?" I grumble, staring at Mosley whose eyes are still on us. "He wants a performance, Tom. Give him one." Aurora whispers, resting her hand on my neck. I pull her against me, leaning down and softly yet firmly pressing my lips against hers.

Pulling away, I watch Mosley become frustrated and I smirk, keeping my arm wrapped around Auroras waist as we strode over to where Finn is stood. "Ladies and gentlemen, the dance is about to begin." A man announces. "Yay, fucking ballet." Finn says rolling his eyes sarcastically making us laugh.

******

Aurora's POV

"This has to be one of the most boring things I've ever watched. Ever." Finn whispers to me as I stare at my hands. "Why are you staring at your hands, Ro?" He asks quietly. "I am trying to decide if I'm in a bad dream." I reply, counting my fingers. "What's that got to do with your fingers, Ro?" He asks confused.

"Polly told me in your dreams, you have the wrong number of fingers - nope, that's ten. This is just a horrible reality." I say looking up and notice a car driving towards the house. "I'll be back in a second." I standing up, and getting a confused look from Tommy. I point to the car discreetly and he nods, gesturing to Michael to wake up Arthur, who went out of the quickest exit. I had to go through the house because of where I was sat.

Making my way out of the front door, I see Arthur and Tommy standing there, Linda a few feet away holding a gun up at him. Running forward, I drag Arthur out of the way as a gunshot rings out. "Arthur?" I ask. "It's not me, I'm fine." He reassures, checking to see if I'd been shot then looks at Polly who has her gun pointed at Linda, who's body is on the floor.

"Linda." Arthur says, rushing towards her and lifts her into his arms, carrying her towards the house where I see Isaiah and Finn coming out, looking around frantically with a gun in their hands. "I heard the shot." Finn says. "Not me, for once." I tell him as Arthur barges past Tommy.

"Ror, get in here. She's going fucking crazy!" Tommy shouts to me and I rush into the house, seeing Linda thrashing about and Arthur looking like a lost puppy. "Get me a knife or tweezers and spirits." I say looking at Linda's bullet wound, holding her down. "Stay fucking still unless you want this further in and for it to hurt more than it's gonna." I warn her.