The kitchen doors slide open and Polly steps out before closing them behind her. "Is she okay?" We all ask as she turns around and I see tears in her eyes. "Pol, what's wrong? It's not the baby, is it?" Arthur asks her and she shakes her head. "No. The baby isn't here yet but she's struggling." She tells us as we look at her.

"What do you mean she's struggling?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows in concern. "She's struggling to push. She's exhausted. She keeps screaming and crying." She tells us. "Have you told her she needs to push harder?" Arthur asks. "Of course I have. But it's not working." Polly tells him.

"Let me talk to her." I say, walking to the doors. "Tommy, what are you going to do?" Polly asks. "Just trust me." Is all I say before I walk through the doors, closing them behind me.

******

I walk into the living room, seeing Aurora on her hands and knees, sweat dripping down her as her hair sticks to her forehead. "Baby." I say softly as I kneel down in front of her, placing my hand on her arm that's resting on the armrest.

She looks up at me, breathing heavily with tears streaks down her cheeks and I can see she's struggling. "Baby, listen to me. I know this is hard but you need to push, sweetheart. You need to." I tell her and she shakes her head. "I can't. It hurts too much." She says exhausted.

"I know. But if you don't push, you will damage the baby and yourself." I tell her firmly. "It hurts, Tommy." She says. "It will do, but our son needs you. He wants his mum so you need to push. Please baby." I plead and she breathes out shakily. "I can't do this alone." She tells me. "You ain't alone. I'm right here." I promise her and she nods.

"You ready to do this?" I ask and she nods. "That's my girl. Polly!" I call, standing up to take my coat and jacket off before helping Aurora move back and I sit behind her, so she's leaning back against me. Polly stumbles in and I nod at her. "Okay. Let's get your boy out." She says, grabbing a blanket.

She sits down at the end of the sofa, placing the blanket across her lap before spreading Auroras legs. "Okay, I want you to give me a big push." Polly says and Aurora nods, taking my hands that I hold out to her. "Remember, you can do this." I whisper to her and she breathes out shakily before she starts to push.

"That's it. Good girl. Keep pushing." Polly orders as Aurora squeezes my hands tightly. She stops for a second to breathe before she pushes again. "He's almost here. I can see his head." Polly says smiling and Aurora pushes harder, screaming out in pain. She breathes heavily, lying her head back against my chest and I peck her forehead. "You're doing amazing, baby." I praise.

"Alright, give me the biggest push you can." Polly says and Aurora nods, before pushing as hard as she can. "That's it, that's it." Polly nods, smiling and Aurora pants hard. "Heads out. Now just his little body and your boy will be here." Polly says and Aurora gives one more big push before I hear the sound of a baby crying.

She drops back against me and I chuckle along with Polly, who cleans the baby up. "It's a boy." Polly tells Aurora who smiles with tears coming down her face. Polly hands him to Aurora, who cradles him in her arms and I look over her shoulder at him, tears coming to my eyes. "He looks like Charlie." I say quietly and Aurora nods.

******

Everyone follows Polly into the living room where they see Aurora cradling our son as I sit next to her. "Hey." Arthur says softly and she looks up, giving them a small smile. "Hey." She says back.

Arthur and Charlie peck her forehead as Finn sits down on the edge of the sofa. "Boys, I'd like you to meet JJ. Your nephew." She introduces and they chuckle. "John junior?" Arthur asks and we nod. "Yeah." Aurora says softly. "I bet John is looking down right now with a smug smile." Arthur says smirking and we all laugh.

"You can bet on that. I'm making tea." Polly says moving to the door. "I'll help." Charlie tells her, following her out. "Finn, wanna hold him?" Aurora asks and Finn nods excitedly. She gently places JJ in his arms as Finn smiles down at him. "Hello. I'm your uncle Finn. I'm gonna be you're favourite." He says and Arthur scoffs.

"Uhm, I don't think so. I'm the favourite, just like I'm Rory's." Arthur winks. "No, I'm Ro's favourite, she told me so. And I'm gonna be this little man's favourite." Finn says smugly and Arthur shakes his head. "Yeah, yeah. We'll see." He grumbles.

"How you feeling, baby?" I ask Aurora who leans back against me. "Exhausted. But I'm okay." She says lowly and I frown. "You sure?" I ask and she nods. "Hello. I'm your uncle Arthur. Yes, I am. I'm gonna teach you all about guns and how to cut someone." He says. "Arthur." Aurora scolds but he just smirks.

"You're gonna be a handsome one, aren't you?" He says and Finn turns to Aurora. "You wanna be careful or he might steal him, Ro." He jokes and we chuckle as Arthur is oblivious to what Finn just said, babbling away to JJ. "You may be right about that, Finn." Isaiah agrees.