No Fucking Fighting!

Start from the beginning

I shrug of my jacket, dropping it to the floor before I move my lips to her neck. I nibble and suck at her skin before I move down her body, kneeling between her thighs as I bunch up her dress. I grab her lace panties pulling them down her legs before I spread them, groaning at the sight of her wetness. A smirk plasters on my face as I lean down and lick a stripe up her slit. She lets out a low moan making me chuckle as I press kisses along her thigh.

I swirl my tongue around her clit, stopping to suck for a few seconds before going back swirling my tongue. Both of my hands press against her thighs, pushing her legs open even more to give me more access. Her moans grow making my movements speed up in desire. I make a noise of appreciation as I taste every inch of her soaking cunt that's all for me.

Pulling away, I insert two of my fingers inside of her and begin to thrust relentlessly. I know the moment I hit her g-spot as Auroras back arches, letting out a loud moan. "Fuck, Tommy." She moans, one of her legs lifting over my shoulder as I grip it tightly in my hand. I continue to swirl my tongue, gathering her wetness and moaning in gratitude. "Are you close?" I ask although I already know she is.

"Y-yeah." She stutters as I continue my assault, flicking and sucking her clit to the point that her legs tense up as her orgasm washes over her, sending her legs into a frenzy as they shake. I continue to swirl my tongue around her swollen clit, letting her feel aftershocks. "Tommy- oh shit." She moans.

I move back up her body, placing affectionate kisses along her collar bones and shoulders before moving to her neck. "Fuck." She moans as I press my fingers against her clit, rubbing it in slow circles. I grin against her neck feeling her clit pulse against my fingers.

I pull away from her neck, still grinning as I look down at her. "I'm gonna cum again." She breaths out, her hands pressed flat against my chest. Her second orgasm of the night had her head throwing back as she clamps her thighs around my fingers, ignoring the dark chuckle that slips out of my mouth. "That's it, baby. That's my girl." I cooed, helping her through her orgasm.

"I'm gonna make you cum again." I say firmly as I remove my waistcoat, shirt and tie, before I lift her dress fully off, coming face to face with her bare breasts, which I lean down and leave my marks on. I lean over her body, her hands instantly coming up to my bare back, my muscles twitching at her touch.

I lean down to kiss her and just as my lips touch hers, I hear footsteps. "Rory, Tommy, where the fuck are you two?" I hear Michael call and I smirk, looking down at Aurora. "You didn't lock the door." She whispers and my smirk widens. "So? Maybe it'll teach him to keep his eyes off my girl." I growl, pulling my cock out. "Think you can keep quiet?" I taunt.

I don't give her a chance to respond as I slam myself inside of her. A loud, erotic moan leaves her lips making me raise my eyebrow at her before placing my mouth on hers. I raise my hands to the headboard, gripping on tightly as she wraps her legs around my waist as I start to thrust. With every thrust, the bed rocks and I press my lips harder against hers.

"You're mine, Aurora Shelby. That ring on your finger means you belong to me. No other man will ever get to put his hands on you. You're only mine to touch." I growl, burying my head in her neck as her nails scratch my back making me groan. Both our moans echo throughout the room as I hear the door open.

I smirk to myself knowing Michael is watching us before I move my lips back to Auroras, showing him she's mine. I've had enough of him eyeing her like she's a single woman. She's mine and will be mine until I take my last breath.

I hear the door slam shut making Aurora jump but I regain her focus as I thrust my hips more forcefully. "Tommy." She moans. "You gonna cum again, baby?" I ask, feeling her clench around me. She nods as I place my forehead against hers, her orgasm washing over as she lets out a blissful moan. I groan as my orgasm follows hers, our cum leaking down onto the bed.

"Fuck." I moan slowly pulling out making her whine. "Fuck. My legs are shaking. I might not be able to walk." She jokes and I chuckle, leaning down to kiss her softly. "If you can't walk, it means I've done the job right." I say, winking at her making her chuckle. "I love you, Mrs Shelby." I say softly and she smiles. "I love you, Mr Shelby." She replies, kissing me.

******

We start getting dressed when the bedroom door opens and Arthur walks in before covering his eyes. "Oops, sorry. Didn't see anything." He says as me and Aurora look at each other and smirk. "It's okay, Arthur. We're covered." Aurora tells him.

I walk up to him and lean against the doorway as Aurora finishes straightening her dress. "You good?" I ask him and he nods. "Yep. Got my speech ready." He tells me. "You had a drink?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No. Haven't drunk for a while." He tells me.

I hand him my flask and he takes a sip. "You done Tokyo?" I ask. "No. I won't do that today. Not to Rory." He says and I nod. "Yeah. Think she'd beat the both of us." I tell him and he chuckles. "I let everyone know you'll be down." He says, walking off. "He okay?" Aurora asks, walking over to me and I nod. "Yeah, nervous about his speech." I tell her.

******

Everyone looks up as me and Aurora walk in and I raise my glass. "To the bride." I toast as everyone raises their glasses. "And now, according to tradition, my best man will say a few words." I announce, sitting down as Aurora places her hand on my back. "Go on! Here he goes! Come on, Arthur!" John cheers as Arthur stood, waddling from side to side nervously.

"I'd like to, ehm- I'm not one for speeches." Arthur starts. "Sing then!" John demands making Aurora snort, earning a wink from John. "I will later, John." Arthur assures. "But-eh -I do- I do have some words written down here on this piece of paper. This doesn't include everything I want to say." He speaks nervously. "Arthur, just read out what we wrote down, eh?" I instruct.

"I will, I will, but-" Arthur places the sheet on the table as I share a look with Aurora, who gives me a soft smile. "First, a few words from the heart. This man here, my brother Tommy, helped me survive through some of the worst times." Arthur continues only for me to cough loudly. "It's a wedding Arthur, tell a joke." Michael teases.

"What I'm trying to say is that m-my brother and the love of a good woman pulled me through that time. Now Tommy has always had the love of a good woman. Her name's Aurora. Like the Goddess. And even though the circumstances of their union has taken a while..." I stand up, banging my hand on the table loudly. "Right, eh, Arthur. Let's raise a toast, eh? To love, peace and marriage."

"To marriage." The room coursed. "Well done Arthur. Beautiful speech." John says as Arthur's eyes water and he grabs his jacket, walking out of the room. Aurora stands up from her seat and follow behind Arthur, as I follow behind her, to the main entrance. I see Arthur outside just shouting and I sit down on the front steps beside Aurora.

"Should've of just let him finish, Tom." Aurora says softly, leaning against me. "Not in front of the Calvarys." I tell her lowly, lighting a cigarette. "I know but he's your brother. He just wanted to show everyone he loves you." She says, turning to me. "Or are you afraid he'll ruining your big, bad gangster reputation?" She teases and I huff. "Shut it you." I tell her and she chuckles, kissing me.