"You're too serious. I don't like it. Smile, now." Arthur demands and I raise my eyebrow at him. "No. I don't want to." I tell him. "No, you need to smile. It looks good on you." He says and I push him again. "I don't want to, sod off." I say firmly.

John raises his gun and points it at me, with a playful smile on his face. "Smile, or I'll arrest you." He threatens. "Arrest me for what exactly?" I ask and he smirks. "For being too sexy. Does that work, Arthur?" He asks and I shake my head. "Yeah, that works, John boy." Arthur agrees and I raise my middle at him making him snort.

"I'm being serious. I will arrest you." John threatens again and I look at Tommy who's watching the three of us. I nod my head. "Okay, but you have to catch me first." I say before I take off running and I hear Tommy let out a loud laugh. I hear two sets of footsteps behind me, hearing John and Arthur's laugh.

I skirt around a corner and slid to a stop as I feel John grab my arm, pulling me back to him. "I've got our girl, Arthur!" He shouts behind turning me around and pointing his gun at me. "Bang, bang, bang. You're dead." He says smiling and I sigh dramatically, as I fall back onto the wall.

"Oh no! I've been shot." I say in a posh voice making John snort as Arthur and Tommy come around the corner. "He shot me, boys." I tell them and Tommy rolls his eyes. "Ror, get up." He tells me and I shake my head, a look of disbelief on my face. "I've just been shot and the first thing you say is 'get up'. He's mean." I say to Arthur who nods, agreeing with me.

Tommy cracks a smile and John shrugs his shoulders, moving to stand over my waist. "Well, if you're not going to get up, suppose I'll just have to lift you up myself." He says as he plucks me off the ground and throws me over his shoulder. "John, be careful." Tommy scolds. "I'm fine, Tommy." I tell him as John takes of running again.

"Run for the hills, it's the Digbeth kid!" Arthur roars as he charges into Polly's house. John runs into Polly's, me still over his shoulder as he points his gun at Arthur. "Get out of town kid or I'll shoot your fucking head off!" John yells back, beginning to slide me down to my feet. I let out a snort of laughter as I snatch Johns gun out of his hand and point it at him.

"Bang. You're dead." I say the words he said to me. He laughs before he freezes and his smile drops as he looks over my shoulder. I furrow my eyebrows before I turn around and see Polly sitting at the table with Michael sitting with her. He watches the three of us play fight with wide eyes in confusion and a hint of shock.

I bite my lip and slowly look at John as we both let out a snort of laughter. "You're dead, go down!" Arthur exclaims, pointing to the floor with his gun. "Arthur!" I call, nodding my head to the table. "We've got company." I say as he looks at me dumbfounded before glancing over at Polly and Michael.

"What?" Arthur notices the boy and awkwardly puts his gun back into his holster and steps beside me. "What a way to make a first impression, boys." I say lowly as I brush my hair out of my face. The room falls into silence or a moment.

"Right then Polly. Who's this?" Arthur asks. "Gentlemen..." Tommy speaks for Polly. "Boys, this is your cousin. Polly's son, Michael." He introduces and Michael stands up making his way towards Arthur. He shakes his hand first then moves to John and shakes his. He moves to me and takes my hand in his gently and kisses the back of my knuckles and I grin cheekily glancing at Tommy who clenches his jaw.

Arthur steps back, glancing over at Tommy. "I'm Arthur. You've already met me. I used to throw you out of the window so John could catch ya." He says and I snigger lowly. "Yeah, I used to put you in a shoebox and kick you to Watery Lane." John tells him. "Nice to see you again, Aurora." Michael says. "Nice to see you too, Michael." I tell him, smiling softly.

"Bet your glad to be back." Tommy laughs. "I don't remember any of it, although I'm sure I'd remember a woman as beautiful as you are." Michael says softly to me, staring at me as a smirk tilts at my lips. Arthur let's out a loud laugh as John slings his arm over my shoulder. "Yeah, she is beautiful, isn't she?" He says. I quickly glance at Tommy seeing him looking angry. "Do you really not remember anything?" Arthur asks Michael. "All I remember is the day they took me away." Michaels replies. Polly sighs and walks over to hug her son tightly.

"Well, you're here now son." Tommy says as he places a hand on Michaels shoulder. "Welcome to the Shelby family." He nods. "Later on, we'll show you the ropes." Arthur suggests. "Yeah, we'll show you what's what. Even Rory." John agrees. "Let's leave him to it, eh." Tommy says, glancing back at Arthur and John. "Come on, you three." He tells us walking out as I give Michael one last smile and follow behind the boys.

We walk down the streets when Tommy wraps his arm around my waist. "You're so jealous." I tease him. "Nothing to be jealous of. You're mine." He replies and I scoff. "You looked very jealous in there when he was kissing my hand and telling me I'm beautiful." I say and he rolls his eyes. "I'm not jealous." He says firmly and I snort.