We're In Sabini's Club?

Start from the beginning

"Is this place meant to a club or a place to find sex?" Aurora asks sarcastically, holding my hand as we walk together. We can also see people snorting drugs and others fucking on tables. "It's a freak show, that's what it is." Arthur says with a grin. "What the fuck is that racket?" He asks. "This is what they call music these days, brother." I say. "Music?" Arthur scoffs. "It's bursting my fucking eardrums." Aurora says as Arthur nods in agreement.

We head straight towards a table, seeing a woman giving a man a handjob. "Oi. Oi!" I call making them look up at me in shock. "Put it away." I tell the man. "Fuck off!" John yells at them making them scramble away from the table. We take our seats around it, Aurora next to me. "Fucking look at this place, eh. It's alright, ain't it?" John says, grinning. "Irish whiskey! A bottle." I say to a waiter. "And hurry up!" Arthur tells him as he runs of to find a bottle before Arthur sits down.

"Fucking hell." John mutters glancing behind him. "I recognise a few of these lads." He says. "That's Sabini's cousins over there." Arthur says hesitantly. "That's right Arthur, this is Sabini's club." I say as Auroras eyes snap to my own. "The fuck we doing in Sabini's club for?" She asks.

"Jesus Christ, everybody in here is a fucking face." John says as he looks at the people around us. "Just the left lieutenants, John. No sign of the officers." I say calmly. "Alright. Let's line em' up!" John says as the waiter brings us a bottle and glasses before quickly making haste. "Holiday." John cheers happily as he pours the drinks.

"Holiday!" Aurora and Arthur repeat but is cut short as a bartender comes up to us with a smile, a man behind him. "Gentlemen and Lady." He smiles at Aurora, one that she didn't return. "There's been a mistake. I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave." He says calmly, as Arthur glances at the hand on his back.

"We just brought a fucking bottle." John tells him, gesturing towards the bottle and the glasses of whiskey in front of us. "Some of the men here recognise you from the racetracks in the north." He went on. "Yeah, we get that a lot!" Arthur grumbles, glancing at me.

"They say you have no business coming south of the line without prior agreement." He says. "And what would that be, my friend?" I say, spinning my glass in my hand. "They say this is provocation." The bartender says. "Oh, did they? Well, how about you run along and tell them to come tell us that their damn selfs." Aurora says firmly, clearly intimidating the bartender making us smirk. "Yeah. You tell him we're on holiday." I add, picking up my glass. "You are breaking the rules. They say you are Peaky Blinders." He says nervously.

"I don't remember seeing a huge fucking sign saying 'the Peaky Blinders aren't welcome here'." Aurora says sarcastically making John chuckle. "Peaky scum!" Someone yells out, throwing a glass bottle at our table and it smashes against the lamp. "Right!" I yell standing up.

Arthur, Aurora and John follow me as people run towards us and before we knew it, everyone is punching everyone. Most women run the other way, screaming terrified but Aurora doesn't budge as she takes on men twice her size. Me, Arthur and John throw men across the room and were shoved into walls ourselves.

"You Shelby woman are all whores!" A man shouts and I see Aurora glare before she punches the man in the nose, his nose bleeding on impact. "Who the fucks next?!" Arthur yells, clearly loving the fight. We kept going, neither of us giving up until a gunshot rings out. Arthur drops the ice bucket he was beating a man with. "Put some ice on it." He says, chuckling as Aurora smirks.

"Get out." The bartender says pointing the gun at us. But us Peaky Blinders aren't afraid of a gun. We aren't really afraid of anything except losing each other. "Yeah?" I question as I step forward, the bartender looks scared even though he's the one holding the gun. "You gonna use that?" I ask, stepping closer again.

The man makes no sign of shooting us. "Didn't think so." I say confidently. "We came here not to make enemies, no! But we came here to make friends!" I declare, stopping for second as I peck Auroras lips as she smirks at me. "Those of you who are last will soon be first. And those of you who are downtrodden will rise up, yup. You know where to find us." I say, grabbing our bottle of whiskey, beginning to walk out.

We walk past a man who goes to get up, but Aurora slams her knee into his face, knocking him out cold. We leave into the night, beaten and bloody but not broken, smiles plastered onto our faces. "I think I may have lost a tooth. I will have none at this rate!" Arthur says feeling his face as he laughs. "Hmm, the toothless look might just suit you yet, Arthur." Aurora jokes as she laughs. "Say it with a straight face, doll! Some fucking holiday this is." He says.

"Yeah. You alright without your fucking medicine now, Arthur?" I ask. "Here, this will fix ya." I say as I put the bottle in Arthur's hands. "Give me that!" He says happily. "Eh, John boy? Tell Esme no more talk of chickens, do you hear me?" I say seriously. "Fuck the chickens!" Arthur yells as he passes the bottle to Aurora, who takes a swig and then passes it to John.

"Aye, Rory look at me." Arthur says as he stops walking and sees the damage done. A cut trials down her lip along with a cut above her perfectly shaped eyebrow. "Fucking hell, baby." I mutter. "She gave as good as she got, didn't ya girl?" Arthur says and she nods. "Definitely." She says firmly.

"Now, I've got fifty quid burning a hole in my pocket. Let's paint the town, eh?" I question, wrapping my arm around Aurora's shoulder. "Woop, woop!" John and Aurora start cheering making me smirk.