It's Over, Grace.

Start from the beginning

"You okay, baby?" I ask Aurora as I walk up to her, wrapping my arm around her waist, pressing a kiss to her hair. "Yeah, like I said. Not my first time being shot." She says and I chuckle lowly. "Yeah, well let it be the last okay? Near gave us all a heart attack." I tell her. "Can't promise that." She says.

"Here you go, bestie." John says handing Aurora a glass of whiskey as he stands next to us. "Thank you." She says, taking the glass as Arthur holds his up. "A toast. To the Peaky fucking Blinders!" He yells as we click our glasses together, smirking. "To the Peaky Blinders!" The rest of the pub yells, clinking their glasses.

******

Auroras POV

"Hello, Grace." I say as she walks out of her bedroom, with a suitcase and I startle her. "Off somewhere nice?" I ask sarcastically. "How'd you get in?" She asks shakily. "You left your front door open. Stupid move for someone who works with an Inspector." I tut.

"What do you want?" She asks. "See, I know the deal you made with Polly but that's not good enough for me. I want you gone, gone." I tell her firmly. "You think I wouldn't find out you have feelings for Tommy? Or that you were telling our enemies our secrets? You're a traitor, Grace and the Peaky Blinder don't like traitors." I tell her and she has the audacity to look guilty.

"You're not leaving this flat alive, Grace." I yell and she looks at me with wide eyes. "I'll go. I promise, I'll go and I won't come back." She says quickly and I shake my head, pulling out my gun. "Nope." Is all I say before shooting her in the head. She goes still before dropping to the floor.

I sigh as two Peaky boys walk through the door and wait for my instructions. "Throw her in the cut. Make sure her body doesn't come back up. And get someone to clean this up." I tell them firmly and they nod, picking up Graces body before teaming her away. "Ding dong, the bitch is gone." I say smiling.

******

Tommys POV

"Mmm." Aurora hums as I run my hands up and down her naked, wet body. It's just us in the house so we hopped into the shower, getting some alone time. "Tommy." She moans as I run my tongue over her neck, being careful of her gunshot wound.

"I like you like this." I tell her lowly as she chuckles. "What, wet and slippery?" She whispers to me, a little smirk on her lips. I tilt my head back with a groan, tightening my hands on her hips. "I love it when you talk dirty to me." I tell her and she chuckles.

I lean in to kiss her as we hear a knock of the bathroom door making us freeze. "Tommy?" Arthur's voice calls out and I clear my throat. "Yeah?" I call back. "Where's Rory?" He asks and she snorts. "Shh." I tell her as I smile.

"She, uh, she went to for a walk." I tell him as her lips come to my neck, kissing it softly. My fingers tighten on her even more as Arthur continues. "Her jacket's here though." He says confused. "Yeah, she um..." Aurora trails her hand down my torso and grips my cock making me groan lowly. I push her back against the wall making her gasp lowly as I hold eye contact with her. "She was hot. Didn't...didn't want to take...it." I tell him.

She grips me tighter making a small moan slip out of my mouth and she smirks. I move my hand up to her wet hair, gripping it tightly in my fist. She moans lowly as I did. "Tom, are you okay?" He asks me as I feel myself tightening. "Yeah, f-fine." I tell him. "Okay. Well, me and John got whiskey." He says as I hear him walking away.

"Finally." I whisper as I push Auroras hand away from me and move my hands to her thighs, lifting her up. Her legs wrap tight around me as I line up with her and push in. She moans lowly as I start thrusting.

"That was dangerous what you just did." I tell her and she bites her lip. "So? It's exciting." She says and I smirk. "Really? Well, let's hope him and John don't hear you moan." I say and she chuckles. "Is that a challenge?" She whispers against my lips, seductively.

"Definitely, baby." I whisper back, slamming my lips onto hers. She kisses me back eagerly as I fuck her harder, her back hitting the cold wall. Her nails dig into the back of my neck as I move my hands to her ass, gripping it tightly.

"Oh fuck." She moans lowly and I chuckle. "You're trying so hard not to moan loudly right now, ain't you?" I ask. "No, it's not that hard actually." She tells me and I growl at her as she smirks. "I think you need to fuck me harder." She whispers.

A smirk tugs at my lips as I thrust harder, her hips slamming against mine. "Oh my..." she moans lowly as I move my lips to her neck, feeling her squeeze around me. "You gonna cum for me, beautiful?" I whisper near her ear.

She nods as she grips my hair, bringing my lips to hers. I feel her legs start to shake as she clenches and cums, letting out a loud moan as I cum with her. She shakes as I slow down when we hear something crash. "What the...? Tommy, is Rory in there with you?!" Arthur and John shout.

We chuckle as Aurora runs her nails across my shoulders. "Yep!" I shout back and I hear him groan in disgust. "Jesus! Tommy, she's fucking hurt. You couldn't have waited?" Arthur asks us I look at Aurora. "No can do, brother!" I tell him.