☆ Chapter 1 ☆

No one's pov:

It was a Monday evening. All the sides were in Thomas's living room, helping him work through one of his dilemmas. With this particular issue, Virgil and Logan disagree. At this moment, the two had begun arguing and not in a friendly manner.

             Virgil pov:

Logan is currently standing in front of me, both of us arguing. Patton and Roman had already given up on trying to break up the fight. We have argued a lot in the past, but this time, something feels different. Both of us are more riled up.

Virgil: "Why can't you just hear me out this once?! You're going to end up hurting Thomas!"

Logan: "I'M going to hurt him?! You're his anxiety! You constantly cause him to have anxiety attacks and panic attacks! I'm only trying to help him because you had an overreaction again!"

His words struck a nerve inside me. I'm not sure why, I'm used to hearing similar things inside my head, but hearing the words come from him hurt.

I feel my eyes burning with tears, but I quickly blink them away, not allowing Logan to see how much his words hurt me.

Virgil: "Fine. You win. Do what you want," I sink back into my room, feeling defeated, and dejected.

I put on my headphones, increasing the volume until I'm no longer to hear anything but the music.