"But hyu...."

"It's an order"Jin declared.He knows Yoongi very well.When it comes to professional work as a lord, nobody is more dedicated than him.

Yoon took sometime to convince himself what he's gonna deal with tomorrow.

"Okay Your Highness."

Jin smiled but his face immediately dropped when he heard the next line.

"I guess it won't be a problem if I protect him from everyone and then choke him to death.I'll still be obliged to my Empire right?"

Jin spoke no words.A harsh slap landed on Yoon's head.

"Ahh.hyung I was..."

"Get off right now! You have to wake up tomorrow at 7 sharp" Jin said like he didn't beat the Royal Highness of the Empire a while ago.

"You could choose not to hit me though "Yoon was rubbing his back while Jin again let out his authoritative voice~~

"Tae,I shouldn't see your ugly face inside the palace unless I return. Clear?? You are free to go anywhere but not the palace"

"Okay hyungie,now cuddle me"Taehyung being the youngest brother had a clingy nature and getting scolding from the sweetest brother he had made his Tata side ooze out more.

"Oh leave! Show your clinginess to your wife when you get one, Tae" Jin said while leaving the room.

"That's not happening hyung."Tae rolled his eyes.

Before leaving the room,Yoon muttered "That's coz you are gay,idiot!"

"So are you!"faint whinnings of Taetae could be heard from the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning 8am
Royal Dining room

Taehyung was witnessing the most jaw-dropping scene he thought can ever exist in this world.

A food was in the dining room,sitting on a chair and eating food along with the Vampires.

And the food was a bunny!

"Hyungie,yo-you will tw-ake me right?" Kookie asked with a big pout on his face.

Jin got up finishing his breakfast."No Choco... please stay with your kitty Hyung for me today?"

"No..no ple-please "kook hasn't recovered from the trauma that Beast gave him yesterday.He can't imagine spending a single minute with those creatures without Jin holding him.

Yoon looked at the pouty baby preparing himself for a good crying session.

"Umm...baby you like shiny things right?" Yoon asked in his softest voice while struggling to place a fake smile on his voice.He would have punched that baby hard if royal orders were not bounding him.

Kookie nodded his head
"Y-ywes"he giggled.

"So your kitty Hyung has many gems in his bedroom. Come with me?"

"Hey, you are acting like a sugar daddy now hyung"Taehyung chuckled on his food while showing his boxy smile unbothered of the presence of a minor in the dining hall .

Yoon facepalmed."You piece of sh.."

"Sh-sh shuga?? You are shuga-r??Koo asked innocently looking at Yoon.

"What? No no liste.." Suga couldn't complete his sentence as he realised someone's strong glare at him who was Jin,daring him to drag the matter more.

"So,Suga hyung ...take me to your bedroom"koo said while tugging his sleeves.

Taehyung burst out in laughter.He always had a thing towards teasing the grumpiest member of the family and the new nickname SUGA was really a great achievement!