While you and Hanni were laying down, getting some rest, your phone suddenly buzzed and you looked over at the screen. "She's here." You told Hanni who slowly sat up. "Is she outside?" Hanni took a peek by the curtain and yes, Danielle's outside, standing by the front gate. "She's by the gate..."

"I get down first and while we're talking later, you surprise her. Sounds like a plan?" You held out your hand at Hanni as she just chuckled before shook her hand with yours. "Sounds like a plan." She agreed before you gave her forehead a kiss then went over with the papers and got downstairs.

Hanni followed behind as eventually, you went out first while she's waiting by the door. She's watching carefully from the small windows by the side of the door, just waiting for the perfect opportunity and when she noticed Danielle were busy reading out the papers on her hands while you're somehow blocking her front view, the opportunity's now.

Carefully you got out the front door before you tiptoe-ing your way to your behind. "I mean Yuna's report is not that bad to be honest but when comparing it with yours, it's kind of you know..." Danielle's chuckling slightly as her eyes remained on the papers.

"Everything okay here~" Hanni then interrupted you and Danielle as she showed only her face from behind you and Danielle who immediately noticed Hanni, instantly gasping in surprise to see Hanni. "What are you doing here Hanni~" Not even care for the report at the moment, Danielle immediately went over and shared a hug filled with squeals of excitements with Hanni.

"I guess we're even now~ I've been here about a week already. Actually, I came here as a surprise for Yongjae as well." Hanni explained as Danielle nodded before hugging her friend again. "I'm so happy to see you here~ Now I can finally rest assured now that you're here with Yongjae."

"And I couldn't have done it without your help. Thank you Dani..." Hanni patted Danielle's back as she nodded. "Now that I know you're here, we have to hang out somewhere in the next coming days."

"I am down for it. Just tell me when and we'll hang out." Hanni gave her friend a smile as she nodded in agreement.

"Your hair's getting longer~" Hanni's running her fingers through your hair from behind as you're just snickering while you're sitting down and reading an online book from your laptop

"Your hair's getting longer~" Hanni's running her fingers through your hair from behind as you're just snickering while you're sitting down and reading an online book from your laptop. "Want me to cut it? I can cut it back home in a few days." You asked while your fingers remained typing.

"I want to see you have longer hair actually..." She wrapped her arms around your neck from behind as she rested her chin on the top of your head. "...I think you'll look great with long hair as well. You always cut your hair every time I said that your hair's getting longer ever since high school."

"Well I thought that having short hair is one of your ideal traits you're looking for in a guy so..." Your answer made her chuckled as she gave you head a soft smooch. "I don't mind with both to be honest. But now that you're mine then I don't have to hide anything that I would find great on you."