" Kabir"

" Kabir" i again calls him.

"Please talk with me"

"Am sorry sorry. "

"Please kabir."

"Kabit talk with me"

"Common kabir" i says but he just walked out of the cafeteria.

"Oh common kabir, i wil never race hereafter. Please kabir."

"Kabir i opened up my love with mithran and even he accepted me." i says to him.

He stopped for sonetime. But again started to walk.

"Arggg" i shouts, he immediately turned towards me.

And he glared at me as he identified that i simply shouted.

"Please kabir"

"Please pretty please" i again says to him.

"I will buy you anything you want"

"I will do ahything you want."

"Will you?" he asks me after sometime as we both settled on the stadium steps.

"Yes"

"Then stop speaking with me"

"My lil brother stop being brat. I know i fucked up big this time. But aint i sweet sister to forgive this one time?" i asks him.

He just hugged me.

"Am so hapoy for you manju. But never do something like this again. Apart from my parents you are all am having manju. I want my sister to live long life and let live others." he says. I kissed his shoulder.

"I will be here to give trouble to you my lil brother. "

"So when i will become maama. " he asks me.

"You" i hit him.

He laughed.

"Behave buddy." i says at him. After that we both gone to our home through bus.

Then we both spend a quality time with sarala, we ate a lot of snacks.

"Bye manju. "

"Bye kabir, why dont you stay here?"

"Couple may have many things to discuss. What i will be doing here?" he says where sarala smiled at me. She is very happy after knowing about what happened.

I glared at him.

"I know its for you to talk with your girlfriend right. " i says to him to which sarala looks at him glaringly.

" who is that?"

"Sarala you kno..."

"Maa she is just pulling ny leg. Come maa" he says and drags her out of the home.

_______

Mithran pov:

My happiness doesn't have any boundary right now.

"Am so happy for you mithran" vikranth says to me.

"Thanks vikranth" i says and hugged him.

Around 8 i reached home.

"How is your hand now?" i asked her.

"Its okay actually" she says to me smilingly. Yesterday we both slept for a whole day. And today she went to college.

After freshening up i walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner. While i was preparing i felt a hands wrapped from behind.

"Mithran" she called me, i closed the pan lid and turned towards her.