Part- 3 First sight

(On way back home Y/N met Soobin's elder brother Kim Seokjin. It was surprising for her to met Seokjin coz it's been few days but whenever she asked Soobin about his family he ignored her questions nd Y/N thought maybe Soobin has some family issues or he's not comfortable to talk about his family to her, also she didn't want to pressure him
coz he was already injured so she let Soobin stay in her house untill he fully recovered without asking much but today his elder brother showed up suddenly? )

(Seeing Seokjin in front of her a intense debate was going in her head that the person claiming himself as Seokjin is really Soobin's brother or not, despite she can see he's over good looking like Soobin actually more than him also his broad shoulders and tall height explaining her that he might be Soobin's brother but still she need to confirm it coz it's matter of Soobin's safety. Seokjin saw her tensed face so he showed his nd Soobin's alot pics to Y/N to clear her all doubts nd she believed him.)

(She took Seokjin to her house to meet Soobin thinking that Soobin might
be happy to see his brother but after see his Jin hyung Soobin was shocked more
than happy. He would be more happy to see the meat for hotpot rather than seeing his eldest brother in house.

Seokjin saw Soobin's expression nd he asked Y/N that he wanna talk his brother privately. He took Soobin out of house for talk.)

(Outside)

(The first thing Soobin thought his hyung gonna hug him but rather than hugSeokjin pulled his ear hard which made Soobin scream in pain

Seokjin pulled his ear hard which made Soobin scream in pain.)

Soobin: Yahh!! Jin hyung plz leave my ear Y/N noona will see me like this.
Seokjin: U bratt!! u deserve this how long u gonna stay here? it's been 5 days, don't u have home or family? nd what u planning more marry to any of these girls nd stay here forever?

(He left Soobin's ear nd he pout to his elder brother while rubbing his ear.)

Soobin: That's a Good idea Jin hyung but I don't see Rose in that way nd Y/N Noona! ...*sighed* she doesn't see me in that way but if it possible I'd love to marry Noona.
(Soobin said with a proud smile but Jin look him with disbelief nd smashed Soobin head to make him come in sense.)
Soobin: *Rubbing his head* Stop hyung! It's hurting.

Seokjin: Idiot!! do u have idea what u saying? Let's go home it's not safe for u to stay here.
Soobin: What not safe hyung? Look I'm safe here more than that silent house nd
nothing happened to me now.

Soekjin: U are safe here coz ur Namjoon hyung let u. What u think? he let go a troublesome brother like u from his eyes easily. He always has his eagle eyes on u, Ur safety is Joonie priority.

Soobin: *scoffed* Yeah! ryt like he did last time. Thanks to him I have this injury. (Pointing to his forehead which still have a small bandage left) If Y/N noona didn't help me that day u won't see me here.

Seokjin: *shout* Stop blaming Joonie he told u to go with guards always but u went for party without guards nd caught by Namjoon's enemie nd.. (he remember something)..... wait!....does this girl Y/N family know about us, have u told her how u got hurt?