Ten - Tour 2.0

"Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you, Y/N?" Freddy was following after you and Andradite as you headed towards the stage area of the maintenance room. You turned in his direction, looking behind the animatronic to look at Nikoli as you began to speak.

"I'm not sure Nikoli would-"

"I don't care, I'm busy with these guys!" He called out, appearing to be standing on one of the mini stepladders to be able to access the back of the animatronic's heads. You turned back to look up at Freddy with a smile.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to have someone more familiar with the layout with us." You paused, turning your head to look at Andradite, softening your voice. "Is that alright with you?"

She blinked up at you, her gaze flicking between you and the bear animatronic. "Y-yeah, that's fine." She gave you a small anxious smile. You returned her smile with a nod, the bell around your neck jingling as you did so. You then wondered if the ribbon was going to change colour once the lights went off. Andradite's eyes seem to lock onto the bell around your neck as it makes a sound. You were oblivious to it though, as you looked up to Freddy with a smile.

"Then you're welcome to join us, Freddy!"

Your smile grew when you saw his ears wiggle happily. He quickly stepped forward to walk alongside you, Andradite on your other side as your hand was still intertwined with hers. The three of you walked in peaceful silence, only broken by the loud steps of the towering animatronic next to you. You hummed the theme of the daycare as you walked, blissfully unaware of the strange look Andradite was giving you because of it. Freddy happily hummed along with you, adding in sound effects where you couldn't. You smiled, stepping onto the lowered stage and walking towards the button in the centre of it. You stopped humming as a curious expression crossed your face.

"Hey Freddy?"

"Yes?" His response was almost immediate, his tone mostly cheerful. You could feel his mechanical gaze on you as you braced yourself to be lifted.

"Where does the button go when you guys perform? Is there some secret mechanism that takes it out of sight or hides it, or something?" You turned your head to look up at him, tilting your head in curiosity.

"Ah, that's... Hm." His brows furrow. He has eyebrows? "I'm not sure. I never thought about it before." He looks down at you with a confused yet calm expression. "Well, it hasn't stopped or interrupted any of our previous performances before, so I'm sure the other employees handle it."

You nod in response, looking around as the stage has risen to its original position. "So... Where do you wanna check out first?" You turned to meet Andradite's eyes, smiling at her. She looked around, wonder and anxiety in her expression as she took in the vastness of the Pizzaplex.

"Woah..." She seemed speechless as she looked around, raising her free hand to adjust her beanie despite it being in its usual position. There seemed to be an almost flash of recognition and possibly fear in her eyes as she looked around. You silently questioned it but dismissed it, chuckling a little. Freddy stepped slightly in front of you, looking down at her.

"If this is your first time here, it would be best to head back to the entrance and look around from there. You can look at the stores and merchandise that's available, afterwards we can go to the Superstar Day-"

"No!" She cried out, interrupting Freddy's calm voice with her high-pitched once. You looked over at her with wide eyes and lifted brows. You glanced towards Freddy, noticing how his ears drooped slightly, his limited facial features morphing into an expression of guilt.

"I-I mean... No, thank you. I-I'd rather stay away from...from that place." She gripped her beanie, pulling it down over her forehead to reach her eyebrows, trying to hide her face. She had a shamed expression and blush as she looked away. You looked back up at Freddy.