𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

Start from the beginning

I woke up with a very angry Avni towering over me, turning to the other side I see it empty.

A smile forms on my lips, Well me and aryan spend all day yesterday talking about each other and cuddled watching my favorite k-drama.

"Annika I swear get the fuck up kamal uncle is on his way and the haldi ceremony starts in two hours" Avni yells.

I jump off the bed hearing my dad name "fuck I was supposed to pick him up did he call you?"

Avni shakes her head "yes he tried calling you but you were sleeping aryan went to pick him up"

"What Aryan?"

"Yes him kamal uncle called me so I came to wake you up but to my surprise aryan opened the door" she says with amusement written all over her face.

"Ohh well I'll go get ready" I say quickly.

"Kidar chali madam kya scene chal raha phele bol" Avni says crossing her arms.
[Where are you going madam first tell me what's going on]

I pull my hair up in a bun "Woh baat yeh hai ki"— I stumble with my words.

"Haan Haan Kya baat hai?" she raises an eyebrow.
[yes yes tell me]

"I think"—

"Annika bol bhi de Yaar ab" she whined.

"I think I'm falling in love with him" I breathe the words out.

Avni lips parts her features turning into a soft reaction "Say something Avi"

She blinks a few times "Holy fuck"

"Yep but I'm not fully sure if he loves me too or he's just attracted to me"

She walks around the bed and side hugs me "Babe trust me what he feels for you is definitely not attraction it's much more"

"How do you know?"

"I'm marrying his best friend so I have my ways to get information" she wiggles her eyebrows that can only mean one thing.

"Avi ew Yaar I didn't need to know that" I whisked out pushing her off me.

She starts laughing "Okay now go get ready my makeup artist is waiting for me"

After she leaves my room, I take a shower and wear my lehenga and start my makeup and hair.

Once I'm done I head to Avni room to check on her "Oh my my reyansh se phele mai hi nah mar jao"
[I hope i don't die before reyansh]

She spins around "offo dramebaaz"

I run up to her and pull her into a hug "I can't believe you're getting married"

She slightly hits my back "I'll smack you if you start crying"