Aizawa knows something is wrong

Aizawa had a feeling from the very morning that today would be different. Something will happen. Will this be another villain attack? Bakugo going crazy in class? His class fight Vlad's class again? Problem child break something again?

...The latter was a fact rather than a question.

However, Shouta had a feeling to take an extra thermos of coffee. When it comes to his coffee-aholic sense. He definitely trusted it. Probably even more than to his own husband.

But nothing happened. Normal day. Standing at the podium in Class 1-A, he didn't notice anything suspicious. Everyone acted normal. Bakugo was close to bursting, but that was normal.

Aizawa may be acting paranoid, but it's better to be paranoid than sorry. He narrowed his eyes a bit as he took a sip of warm liquid caffeine. He believes his gut.

"Uh, sensei?" the brunette stood in front of the podium along with the rest of the "Midoriya gang". Did he really focus so much on the end of the world rather than on the students approaching him? Maybe he's starting to go crazy from being around Nedzu-

"Yes?" he finally muttered, looking at the group in front of him "...Doesn't Sensei know where Midoriya is? He's usually on time and the lesson has already started" Uraraka looked at him uncertainly, then looked towards the door.

.

.

.

Oh.

How he knew something would happen today.

However, before he could even open his mouth, the radio suddenly turned on ' Good Morning UA! What a wonderful day, isn't it? '

Aizawa could already feel a headache coming on.

' Let's get to the point. Today and the next few days, first grade classes and some other students have a day off from classes. But don't worry! You will not rest in your rooms ' Nedzu chuckled ' I ask class 1-A and 1-B and their teachers to go to the hall. All others will be informed by me personally. Plus ultra everyone! '

Immediately after the radio was turned off, there was silence. Everyone looked straight at their homeroom teacher. Yes. It's definitely going to be a headache today.

———————

As requested by the principal (the hellish rodent), Aizawa and his class went to the auditorium. The students sat on chairs, and Aizawa just stood to the side. He at least expected an explanation as to why they were here.

Soon, Vlad and his class joined them. Surprisingly, Shouta noticed The Big Three, a general education student, and some teachers. Apparently those who had time off now or had no class.

"Shouta, do you know what this is?" Yamada stood next to his partner.

"Do I look like Nedzu was telling me anything?" he snorted, drinking coffee from his thermos "Besides, don't you have class now?"

"I'm too curious what it's about! Besides, my class is writing an essay right now, so I'd be bored anyway" he shrugged.

"I guess these kinds of gatherings aren't normal, right?"

Yagi Toshinori approached them, looking around the auditorium. He may have been working as a teacher for the first time, but he was sure that such things were not normal.

"No, of course not. We meet like this every day" Eraser grumbled, speaking as sarcastically as possible.

"So, wh—"

"I'm glad everyone came so quickly!" Nedzu said as he entered the room "I can't wait to start!"

"Start what?" one of the students asked, and the rest looked questioningly at the principal. He just smiled chaotically, taking a seat in the front row "Teachers tend to want to sit down. It will definitely take a good... Few moments."