Elemental powers!: Ninjago (movie) au

"You have the power to win the battle without fighting."

Toshinori immediately looked up at the screen. A chill ran down his spine. Oh no.

An elderly man with gray hair and a beard walked alongside his disciples, holding a staff in his hand. He was wearing a white and yellow kimono and a straw hat.

"...And who's that?"

"Gran Torino!" Izuku replied with a smile "I interned for him."

There were 6 younger people standing in front of him. But each of them wore an outfit with a matching color. Green, white, black, red, blue and gray. They were rather recognizable from a distance.

"Look!"

"We are here!"

"Finally, not just Midoriya!"

"When you start using your mind, you won't need max and machines" Gran Torino continued, walking past a green-haired boy and a dark-haired girl.

"Wait, I'm here too?" Jiro asked, a bit surprised.

"That's so cool!" Hagakure smiled.

"Your cosines are not just cool games!" suddenly the old man was on a completely different side, making it difficult to follow him with his eyes "They are the elemental powers, you were all born with."

"Gran Torino is really skillful" Lida praised, "No wonder Midoriya went to train interned with him."

"Now it makes sense that Midoriya has improved so much" Shoji also admitted, nodding.

"Why don't we not ignore what he said about powers?" Jiro asked.

"Isn't this about quirks?" Koda asked shyly.

"Probably so."

The man turned to the nearest student. Which turned out to be Jiro.
"Jiro, you can create water-" the master moved his hands and a water bubble materialized in the air "-on your own!"

"I can do what?!"

"Wow, you have another quirk here!" Kaminari exclaimed, smiling widely.

The girl stared at the water with delight. Will she really be able to create something like this herself?

Gran Torino jumped to the blonde standing behind. The teenager crossed his arms defiantly, but couldn't help but see the curiosity in his eyes.

"Bakubro!"

"I wonder what you'll have!" Mina exclaimed, almost leaning against her friend. The blonde just snorted, but looked intently at the screen.

"And Bakugo. You can create fire" he turned his hand and fire erupted around it.

"Hell yeah!" he laughed, smiling broadly.

"Hell yeah!" he shouted along with his second version, which caused quiet laughter "You're laughing, you're laughing. I'm the most powerful of you, you fuckers!"

"Bakugo, language" Aizawa muttered, which silenced the temperamental student.

Only Todoroki stared at the screen in silence.

Oh... Fire.

"Kaminari" Torino appeared right next to the nervous teenager "Lightning" he straightened his hands, and lightning bolts formed between them.

"That's so ninja, man...!" he murmured with delight in his eyes.

"Oh, Man! That's great!"