Danger in the wild and Dragon

On Cliff

Winx and Specialist trap by wild monster that coming to them with Trix on another cliff watching at them.

Bloom: "Guys do you come up with any plans."

Sky: "Nope, Timmy."

Timmy: "Working on it." tap his wrist watch.

Stella: "Where is our little fighter when you need it?"

Bran: "Sky, do you have a flare."

Sky: "Nope, is still in the camp."

With Trix

Stormy: "Looks like they giving up."

Darcy: "It's good to have a winning side right Icy."

Icy: "You got that right."

Trix laugh but cut off by a roar. They look down and see behind Winx and Specialist was....

Stormy,Darcy and Icy: "A-A DRAGON!"

With Winx and Specialist

They also surprise to see a dragon come behind making a big roar. All wild monsters stop advance and roar at dragon.

 All wild monsters stop advance and roar at dragon

Dragon Look

Stella: "A- A Dragon?!" yell in surprise

Flora: "But I never heard a dragon live in this place?"

Raven: "Whatever it's I hope is not on Trix side."

Sky look to bloom who stare at dragon: "Bloom , what's...."cut off by Aisha yell.

Aisha: "BREATH INCOMING!"

All looks up to dragon, who breath out fire, Winx, Specialist doge down and though they would be hit but instead..

Bloom: "Guys look up." look up

Winx and Specialist look up see all monster moving back from fire that created by Dragon.

Icy: "NO!" try to put out the fire with her ice magic but Trix got a slap by dragon tail and all fall down from cliff.

Dragon look down to Winx, Specialist and make a roar. Winx and Specialist got a attention and dragon fly above the trap way. All of them look confuse until..

Timmy: "I got, Guys let's walk through those invisible net."

Tecna: "Are you nuts?! What are the chances we will get caught in those trap."

Timmy: "Don't worry, I got it all lay out of trap. All Thanks to Raven."

Bloom: "I agree with Timmy and this is personal but I guessing that dragon was telling us to follow that path."

All of them look at each other and nod.

Raven: "Follow me then." lead the others to trap path made by Trix.