The Time for Truth

In Darkark castle

Shadow creature were roaming around everywhere and glowing. In one of the dungeon, a man with a blue hood robe and Iron mask, chain into wall. Man struggle a bit but it was useless.

Man: "My magic power might be restrained by your Iron Mask Darkar but sooner or later, I'll find a way out of your dungeon."

At Pixies Village

All Pixies were looking at the tree of life in question and one fair ask to head Pixies.

Pixie 1: "Ninfea, What's wrong with Tree of life?"

Ninfea: "I'm not sure."

Pixie 1: "You know it hasn't been looking well ever since it was attacked by that evil ice witch."

Ninfea:"Let's not worry, perhaps it can be healed on his own." try to changed the subject before Lizy can hear it but it was too late.

Lizy was near them but hiding behind the bush along with Glim

Lizy: "Thanks for trying to cheer me up Glim but it was all my fault." look Glim "I'm the one who let icy to the village."

Glim try to cheer up by point What Lizy did.

Lizy: "Yeah, I know I save the Village but now darkar has the Codex and that's even worse." look down in tear but snap out by winds past them and Pixies look up.

Lizy: "The Specialist are here." sallow up a saliva "They probably come to punish me."

Owl and Crow lands down in plane grass and not far from Pixie village. Sky, Brandon, Helia, Flora, Aisha and Izuku come down with Bonded sick Pixies.

Brandon carry Digit and amore in arm, Izuku carry Rose on head, Tune and Lockette in arm, Flora carry Chatta along with Aisha carry Piff in their arm.

All Bonded Pixies where sneeze one after another and they all were very sick.

Lizy: "Wait, the bonded Pixies all sound sick! Come on Glim." put down her paper and turn into plane "Let's go see what's going on." get on along with glim and fly toward the team.

Lizy: "Layle, Flora What's the matter?" Chatta and others started to sneeze more. "Oh my are you guys oka?"

Digit: "Do we look At..."interrupted by sneeze.

Izuku: "We all run into a big trouble back in vacation day and Pixies were helping with power transfer from their owner to me, now they have a..." look at bonded Pixies with guilt "..fever. I'm sorry." bow a little

Rose tap Izuku head and Izuku look up: "Don't be sorry for what you didn't do Izuku." sneeze.

Lockette rub her noise: "Y-Yea, if wasn't for you. We all be in great danger." Other Bonded pixies nod.

Izuku smile: "Thank girls."

Lizy: "Arm." everyone look at Lizy "I'm sorry for losing a codex and bring a danger to Pixie village. I expect any kind of punishment's you give me." bow.

Rose: "Lizy." Lizy fly up to rose and expect for scolding but...

Lizy: "Oww." rub her forehead "What was that for Sister Rose?"

Rose: "For blaming yourself, we all know that you were trying to save village."

Tune: "And there is absolutely no way that Musa.."

Digit: "or Tecna.."

Lockette: "or Bloom.."

Amora: "or Stella..."