Pixies Village & Charmix Power

Watch From 1:51 to end at 5:07

Fara: "But just to be on the safe side I've invited a few specialists." Stella cheer while other girls also surprise "Also you will have a special guest with you."

Bloom: "Who it's Professor?"

Fara: "You will know shortly when you meet him."

With Livy

Livy sleeping with Kiko in garden until a magic scroll paper  appear infront of her. She wake up and look at the paper.

Livy: "Is a emergency!" Livy get up and jump onto paper and fly away into forest.

With Winx

Winx walking back to dorm while talk.

Flora: "I'm worried we'll miss something important in class that's all."

Stella: "School work is a pain I for one deserve a nice vacation."

Musa roll eyes: "Is always about you isn't stella."

Stella: "Musa, would you just lay off." glare at her.

Bloom: "Girls, let's not argue okay we don't want to ruin this vacation. Also I'm curious about our special guest."

Aisha: "I wonder who it will be?"

With Livy

Livy arrived to fake knocked out professor Avalon and worry professor palladium.

Palladium: "Oh thanks goodness you came right away."

Livy: "Yes, I also brought a friends just in case." pointed behind her and Palladium see two N.A Robot.

Palladium: "Thanks, Now let's get professor Avalon to alfea school, he been hit by poison flower." put Avalon on MPC carrier "Fly back to alfea first and ask Whiskas to prepare the lab."

Livy: "Will Avalon be okay?" ask worry

Palladium: "I don't know counteracting plant is very difficult."

Livy: "But I know a universal antidote."

Palladium: "What it's?"

Livy: "Lora alga it grow in pixies village." she snap and his paper rider come under her "Wait here, I'll be back in no time." about to go

Palladium: "No wait, Livy. Faragonda forbit you to go back there, lord darkar might see you."

Livy remember: "Oh that's right but what about poor avalon?"

Palladium: "We putting the hole magic in serious danger. On the other hand we can't let our friends down and darkar is so focused on the winks and Izuku. He probably doesn't see us." look livy

Palladium: "Fly to the village and keep a low profile. I'll get Avalon to alfea."

Livy: "I'll be back in two shape in snake's test. No, I mean two shape of shark tail or it's um pig tail?"

Palladium: "Just go." Livy salute and fly away.

Avalon open ones eyes look around and he close back.

With Darkar

Darkar in throne looking at Livy going back to Pixies village.

Darkar: "Prefect, just as I plan." he looked at Palladium and Avalon too and called out "Icy, where are you?"