Dragon Vs Phoenix

In Alfea (Training Field)

Bloom blast a rock into piece with her magic. She look to other rock and fly up to sky and blast it with her magic. Avalon watching until he got curious and ask...

Avalon: "Bloom why are you training so hard?" ask while bloom land beside him

Bloom: "I find it rather strange that it's been so long since we've been attacked by darkar."

Avalon: "It's been quite hasn't."

Bloom: "A little too quite, it's feel like the clam before the storm." fire her magic to another rock but it's only explode a little making bloom mad.

Bloom: "Triple blast." yell and fly up to sky and fire her magic to big rock multiple time but it's didn't explode.

Avalon: "What happen?"

Bloom fly down: "I had no idea snice darkar appear, my powers have been weakening  gradually." look at him "There is something about him what should I do?"

Avalon: "I'd say the first thing you should do is take a break from all this training."

Bloom: "But I can't even blast a boulder how am I supposed to stop the trick. Sooner or later they're bound to find the secrets archive."

Avalon: "Don't worry about that the secrets archive is said to be impossible to find."

Bloom: "But that's not true professor, we know where it's."

Avalon: "We?"

Bloom: "Me and my brother Izuku."

Avalon: "Oh I see. By the way where is he?"

Bloom tear up: "He been in the whale doing a project, after what happen with our losing archive from witch tower. He been blame himself for everything." hug avalon "What should I do professor?"

Avalon: "I don't know bloom." stoke her hair "I just don't know."

Alfea Quad

Fairy having a rest with their friends and timmy come in from gate and look for someone. He look around a minute and he go to two of the fairy talking on bench.

Timmy: "Arm, excuse me." Two fairy look at him "Have you seen Tecna around here?"

Fairy 1: "Well you're not excused but I did see Tecna. She is busy trying to find a logical excuse not to see you."

Timmy: "Huh?" Two Fairy giggle and he sigh "I don't know and maybe I will never understand fairies." 

He look up and see Tecna with Flora. He run up to her...

Timmy: "Oh, hey hi Tecna." Tecna arm cross and didn't look at him "Arm, listen I think we should talk do you have a second."

Tecna: "Not now." walk away and Flora gasp and follow after her.

Timmy look at her go away, while he stand there.

Alfea Hallway

Tecna answer flora question.

Tecna: "Of course, I don't want to see Timmy why would I see someone who behave so ....illogically."

Flora: "But what exactly did he do?"

Tecna: "What he didn't do you mean."

Flora: "Are you sure, it's not just cuz he's a little shy" wink at her.