Agility: Izuku train his speed everyday. He even challenged Wally west and Flash in a race.

Stamina: he could hold longer than any man in the world thanks to some multiple females who had some 'fun' with him.

Durability: He can tank some Superman strongest punch with least amount of injuries and he even took some warship bombs like it was nothing. He even can handle the heat of the star which contains an infinite amount Ganma Radiations.

Intelligence: Izuku is very smart person that he knows all of servant history during his stay in Chaldea plus we his experience in war being a Commander in a military. He created his own Armour made in Nano Machine Particles out of Uru, Vibranium and Dying star ore.

Battle IQ: Izuku is vey intellect person in a person since battle and fought many opponent throught the last 3000+ years in the game. He is able to predict and defeat his opponent through experience and Izuku can be very unpredictable in a fight due to his nature and adaptation causing his enemy to struggle to counter attack or defend themselves from him.

Reflex: He quite fast on dodging some attack even in blindspot. During he was in honkai world he fought with Fu hua she stated that Izuku is quite adapt on battle even he is unconscious she saw Izuku had black eye with white iris and manage to move as well and gravely injure her it took lot of Valkyries and durandal to stop him.

 During he was in honkai world he fought with Fu hua she stated that Izuku is quite adapt on battle even he is unconscious she saw Izuku had black eye with white iris and manage to move as well and gravely injure her it took lot of Valkyries and d...

Combat Mastery: Izuku has mastered multiple martial arts as that could overwhelm 100,000 with his bare fist and strength alone and Izuku can be very ruthless and brutal in a fight if he desired to fight like a machine and a wild beast hunting its prey.

Weapon mastery: Izuku can use any type of weapon even a pencil into a deadly weapon to kill as Izuku is a discipline and calm collected person making even more dangerous enemy.

Curse energy: Izuku has a large amount of Curse energy which is ten times the size of a sun itself.

Mana pool: Izuku has High Quality and infinite amounts due to his skill making Izuku to be able to perform very powerful magic and multiple spells even if the magic spells are low tier level.