I was looking around my classroom since school was about to end. After all, the teacher was just previewing the following lesson to make sure that everyone understood it.

      I could see as someone raised their hand to get help on a question that the teacher just explained. As the teacher was half way explaining it, their classroom telephone rang.

    I heard as the teacher went to answer the phone not before excusing themselves to the class.

       After 3 minutes passed by and the teacher hung up the call. I could feel myself getting nervous. I just had a feeling that I was about to get sent somewhere and as soon as the teacher called my name.

      I could feel my face drain of color. I raised my hand and my teacher told me to pack my stuff since there is only 15 minutes until school ended. I quickly packed my stuff and knew that it had to be Punz.

    As soon as I was close to the teacher, they told me to go to the student council. I could feel myself freeze but I quickly shook it off and said this.

      "Alright Miss,Andreson.."

     "Alright then see you in two weeks, Jared" She said.

     "Alright then, Miss" was all that I said as I walked out of the classroom.

      'Fuck.. How did I forget that we are on national vacation? If me and Tommy get caught and they take us away nobody would know.' I thought as I was walking to the student council room with my head down.

      As I was about to reach the corner of the hallway that leads to the student council room. I decided to lift my head up and that is when I saw Sapnap by the corner.

     I could feel how fast my body froze and all that dude did was look at me then to the hallway.  He quickly formed a smirk and said.

     "Dude come on and follow me. Don't be scared" was all he said.

      "Huh I'm not scared go ahead and lead the way" was all I said as I started to walk towards him.

     "Alright" was all he said as he led the way.

     As we walked in I was hit with the smell of Eret scent. I quickly looked the way that it was leading me too and glared at them.

      "Jared, if I were you I would stop glare at Eret and sit down. We have a lot to discuss." I heard Punz say.

       "Fine I'll sit down" I say as I sit down to the nearest seat I remember what he said.
.
.
.
       "Wait, what do you mean by discuss? And who is this we?" I said with a confused face.

      "Well, I'll start with the last question, come on guys get out" Punz said.

       I looked around the room and noticed the Dream Team and Wilbur getting out from a door. As the door closed I looked at Punz who grabbed out a folder filled with paper that is neatly organized.

      I looked at Punz even more confused and all he did was smirk and push it forward. I was only supposed to give it a quick look and ignore it but the name on the folder was mine.

   "What..." was all I said as I tried to grab it but Punz quickly grabbed it back and opened it.

     "You know if someone were to do a background check without getting to know you this information would work. They would think that everything's fine in your family. But-" he said as he slammed the folder down and laughed a little.

    "We both know that is not right. Since Tommy's family didn't talk with your family for three years. Even though your family were or are friends with each other. But that doesn't matter, what matters is what happened those three years Jared." Punz said as he looked at me with an angry expression.

     As I answer him my eyes look at the table "Like it says I took classes online for a while."

     "Jared, you know that we don't believe you," I heard someone say, which I think is Wilbur.

   "Well, I can't tell you the truth either, Wilbur" I say as I look at them.

     "Welp, I guess that makes this easier to do, Dream" Punz said as he looked at Dream.

       "Wait, what are you guys going to do?" I say with a nervous expression.

       "Don't worry, Jared. You won't feel a thing," Dream said as I saw a green light flood my eyes and darkness surrounds me.

{No ones Pov}

    "Alright Punz, what are we going to do now?" Dream said.

     "Welp let's go home first since I bet that you and Purpled would want food. By the way, Wilbur, can you take Jared?"  Puns asked Wilbur to which he agreed.

{3 minutes later}

    "Oh hey guys" they hear Ranboo say. They quickly turned around and saw that he had Tommy in his arms as Purpled walked next to them.

     "So your guys' plan was also a success." Punz said to them.

    "Yes brother , let's go home so I can eat," Purpled said.

     "Alright then let's go then," Punz said.