{Back to Tommy Pov but at the end of his last class}

      I was at my last class of the day which made me relieved. Even though Purpled was in the same class as me. I looked around to see Purpled texting on his phone.

      As I was questioning who he was texting the bell rang. I quickly turned back around and put my stuff back slowly so the whole class could leave plus Purpled. Since I wanted to make sure he wouldn't try anything. 

      I saw as everyone got out even Purpled but I could tell he was hesitant for some reason. I put the last thing in my backpack and quickly put it on.

      I checked on my phone and saw that my foster parents had texted me. Which made me roll my eyes. I opened it and saw that it said to get home quickly.

    I texted back okay and I also put back my phone in my pocket. I looked to the door of the classroom and headed towards it.

     I went to open the door and as soon as I opened the door I noticed Purpled. I could feel my face pale. As I try to close the door again I hear Purpled say this.

      "Don't you dare close the door, Tommy. After all, you're still going to be trapped again." I knew that he was right so I stepped out of the class and closed the door behind me.

       "What do you want from me?" I say as I turn to look at him.

    "Well technically I don't need anything from you. It's more like I'm here to distract you." Purpled said as he turned to look at me with a smirk.

      "What do you mean by distract-" I said until I remembered about Jared. I quickly grabbed Purpled by his collar. I could feel myself shake with anger.

       "What did you do?" I said to him, "Oh I haven't done anything to him" Purpled said as he grabbed my hand that was holding his collar. 

      "But you should have worried about yourself before I grabbed your hand. After all, if you had worried your instincts would have warned you about this." Purpled said.

     I was about to say something when I felt exhausted. I felt as my hand slowly let go of his collar and I also heard footsteps behind Purpled.

      I could feel Purpled adjust his grip on me as the person spoke, "Good job Purpled here give Tommy to me" they said.

    "Alright in a minute, I got to make sure he is knocked out first" Purpled said.

     As I weakly put my middle finger up and say this before everything turned black, "Fuck..... you."

{No Ones Pov}

      "Oh wow, of course that's the lasting thing he says after he gets knocked out," Purpled said as he looked down on Tommy.

     " You know what, I changed my mind on carrying him," they said.

      "Oh no. You don't Ranboo you take him. After all, I did use my power." Purpled said.

      "Alright I get it, give him to me then" Ranboo said as he opened his arm to take Tommy. Purpled gaved Tommy to him quickly.

     "By the way, Ranboo, do you think my brother is already done with his part?" Purpled said with a curious voice.

       "I'm sure he is. After all, he called Jared to the student council room. 10 minutes before the bell rang." Ranboo said as he pulled Tommy over his shoulder.

      "Hmm... then I guess he is done. Let's go home then Ranboo." Purpled said as he started walking down.

{Jared's POV} [20 minutes before the bell rung]