--Wait a minute, Beam will bring some water, the young man said before rushing to bring water from the kitchen to Brick.

Day returned to the office and Brick went up to his room upstairs, Beam gives Dai water and asks him if he can eat grapefruit with Brick.

When he finished peeling the grapefruit, Beam brought Brick a plate of grapefruit into the guest bedroom, but was surprised to not find Brick there, Brick was in Day's room. This did it

on Beam to be a little suspicious of Day's relationship with Brick.

Brick talked to Beam for a while until Day came in and asked Beam to feed him some grapefruit. Beam saw Brick and Day's faces and that made Beam realize what was going on.

--Ah..., Beam made a sound.

--Ah, uh, what is it? Day asked Beam. Beam wrinkled his nose slightly.

--P'Day has a bad habit, Beam told Day before leaving Day's room and going downstairs to find Belle.

--P'Belle Beam has something to tell you, Beam immediately grabbed Belle's arm.

--What the? Belle asked.

Beam thinks P'Brick should be P'Day's boyfriend, Beam said confidently.

-Brick? Day's friend who just came over? Why are you so sure he's Day's boyfriend? Has Day seriously dated anyone? Did he ever bring anyone home? Belle asks.

-Actually, if not, why would P'Day let P'Brick in the same room as him? P'Belle knows that P'Day doesn't like anyone interfering with his personal space and recently used me as a tool for a prank on P'Brick, Beam tells Belle the story of Day giving him the grapefruit.

Belle and the staff in general are very interested in Brick. After a moment, Day and Brick come down from the room. Belle immediately rushed to examine Brick. He clearly knew that Brick and Day weren't just friends. Then Day took Brick out to eat. So they all continue to work, but they can't stop talking about Day and Brick.

Trim... Trim... Trim

Beam's phone rang again. The young man lifted her to look at him and stopped because it was Kan's number. If he didn't answer the call, he was afraid Kan would get angry.

Um, Beam walked away and answered in the kitchen.

(--Come with me to the XY mall underground parking right now) Kan's loud voice spoke.

-Ah, but Beam is working, answered the young man, and he knows that Kan is not with Bee right now, otherwise Kan would not have spoken to him like that with Beam.

(--I have something to discuss with you. Come or

right?) Kan said in a deep voice.

--Yes, I'm coming, Beam replied quietly before pressing close and turning back to Belle.

- Uh... P'Belle. Beam is going to buy milk tea behind XY mall. I'll be back soon, Beam told Belle. Because the mall is close to Day's salon.

"Well go ahead," Belle said, seeing that the parlor wasn't that busy at the moment.

Beam went straight to the underground parking lot of the mall, looking for Kan's car, he found it parked not far away, so he went to him. A small figure opened the car door and got in to sit in front with Kan.

--What happened, P'Kan? Beam asked softly. Kan looked at Beam with wide eyes.

-You don't want to eat with me, do you? Kan asked sternly. Beam frowned in confusion.

-What are you talking about? Beam asked.

--I asked your sister to call you and invite you to dinner. But why didn't you come? What's so good about this guy from Day that makes you wait for him?” Kan asked again.