When You Believe *H.MM x P.CH*

Now we are not afraid. Although we know there's much to fear. We were moving mountains. Long before we knew we could - When You Believe - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston

"I don't know why I agree to this?" Chanyeol said, holding onto the side of the rink with a tight grip.

"You already promise that you would take Momo out on an evening ice staking date," Baekhyun said, standing on the ice with his skates. "This is your big chance to proposed to her." Chanyeol sighed, as he had to agree with his best friend. He has been going out with her for two years and it's time for the next step of their relationship.

"I don't know why you talk me into proposing to her while on skates!" Baekhyun skated over to him to try and help him.

"You told me that she wants to go ice skating for a while and bam!" Baekhyun hit his back with excitement. "This was the perfect time for you to propose to her. Imagine, skating around with the snow coming down, Christmas lights everywhere. You and Momo holding hands, as you glide on the ice showing off your skills..."

"I'm just not trying to fall flat on my face right now," he said, still holding on to the rails.

"...as I was saying, it's perfect. You get down on one knee, holding out the beautiful diamond engagement ring you pick out over three months ago with Sana and me, take a deep breath, and pop the question!"

"I swear I think you want to be proposed instead," Chanyeol told his friend, as Baekhyun just laughed.

"Sorry that I have been watching dramas for the last few weeks. Now come on, you only have a week to learn how to skate." Baekhyun finally got Chanyeol away from the rails to skate. Chanyeol was holding onto Baekhyun's arm, scared he is going to fall.
...
"So how is the training going?" Mina asked Chanyeol, who was lying in the couch with a heat pad over his back. He just grunted at her for his response. "I see it is going better than I excepted."

"I have never seen a person fall on the ice as many times as this guy," Baekhyun said, holding an ice pack on his left side of the head. They collided on the ice with Chanyeol landing on his butt for the infinite time and Baekhyun hitting his head on the ice. "Never thought ice was that hard."

"I am going to make a fool of myself in front of her," Chanyeol said, burying his face in the pillow. "I should just rented a cabin."

"This is a once in a lifetime chance to make your proposal to be so romantic and something that she will remember forever and tell your future children about..." he kept going on. Mina and Chanyeol sighed at their friend's overwhelming and overacted imagination.

"I do want this to be memorable for the good reason," he said, as Mina just gave him a smile.

"It will be, you know Momo would be happy even if you proposed to her in your bedroom in PJs. She will be happy because it's you." Chanyeol looked over at her. "She loves you Chanyeol that's all you need to know."

"Yeah I love her too."
...
"Wow, it's so beautiful out here," Momo spoke, as they arrived to the ice rink. It was an outdoor rink with beautiful white blossom trees with fairy lights all around. Snow was lightly falling to create a beautiful scene. Couples and families were either skating or watching others. There was an area where people can have meals or hot drinks with two food and drink trucks close by. Momo held onto Chanyeol's arm, as they were walking towards the rink. They watched a few children skating with their parents, giggling and laughing away. Chanyeol held her close to him, as Momo smiled.

"Let's get our skates and give it a try," Chanyeol, making Momo look up at him.

"But I don't..."

"It's all right, I'm with you and make sure that you won't fall." He put a hand on her cheek, giving her a smile. Momo returned the smile and nodded. They went to get their skates and put them on. Chanyeol took a deep breath and got on the ice before Momo. He has been practicing for weeks to skate and now he has to prove he is good. He turned to face her and held a hand out to her. Momo gently took his hand and got on the ice.

"Let's take it slow okay," he told her, as she nodded. They slowly skated around the rink, having fun. Momo held onto Chanyeol tight so he doesn't fall. Chanyeol just thinking to not fall as well.

"Aren't they the cutest?" Sana gushed, watching their friends skate. Baekhyun and Mina nodded at her. "I knew all that practice for Chanyeol will pay off."

"We know believe me, I still have the knot on my head from the last fall a week ago," Baekhyun said, rubbing the back of his head.

After a few minutes of skating, Chanyeol stopped them in the middle of the rink. Momo looked puzzled at first, wondering why they stopped. Chanyeol turned to look at her, memorized by her beautiful with the light and snowing falling on her face. He knew this was the time to ask her. Chanyeol slowly got down to one knee, as Momo gasped, holding onto his hand.

"Momo, I love you with all my heart and soul. I'm so blessed to call you my love, my girlfriend. But now, I believe it's time to call you something more, my wife." He let go of Momo's hand, making her shake a bit in her skate. He better get this done fast or she might fall. He pulled out a box from his coat pocket and held it out. He opened the box to reveal a diamond ring. "Will you make me the happiest man alive, will you become my wife? Will you marry me?" Tears were coming down her face, as Momo covered her hands over her mouth. She nodded at him, removing her hands from her mouth.

"Yes." Chanyeol put the ring on her finger and took her hands into his. He tried to get back up, yet he was having a hard time doing so. He looked up at her, giving her an embarrassing look with his face red.

"I didn't master this part of ice skating," he admitted. Momo had to giggled at her now fiancée at his problem. "Give me a moment." He slowly and somehow managed to get back up on his feet. His legs were a little weak from struggling, as Momo wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Come on, let's get off the ice and get something warm." He nodded at her and before they could get off the ice, they heard a yell.

"Hey! You need to kiss to seal the deal!" Baekhyun yelled at them, getting on the ice. "I did not spend weeks teaching this giant how to skate to only to get this! Now you get back on your knees, get up and give your soon to be wife a kiss she deserve! You are ruining my vision here!" He grabbed Chanyeol, trying to force him back down. Momo let him go, as Sana and Mina skate up to her, making sure she doesn't fall.

"He been watching too much drama?"

"Yup, Sana, you better start thinking of good proposals for him."

"I know, and I thought he would be the one asking me not the other way around."