Kick Your Game *H.MM x J.WW* Part 2

Please go to Book 2 to understand the part. Thank you

"I'm starting to wish he would just ignore me like he did in the past," Momo said, setting her phone down on the end table. Momo was resting in bed, while Tzuyu was laying next to her to keep her company.

"Come on Unnie, he is actually being cute," Tzuyu told her, showing her phone. She was texting Dino, as they are 99s buddies. "Dino said that Wonwoo had a smile on his face since getting home." Momo felt a headache coming on, as she wish she didn't agree to the plan with Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"But once he gets his memory back, he is going to go cold on me."

"It's only been two days, you can dumped him in twelve more days, if you have the guts."

"Oh once the two weeks are up, it's...it will...I mean..." Tzuyu glanced over to a frustrated Momo, giving her a smile.

"Admit it you enjoy this and you enjoy that kiss from him earlier. Though I was surprised he did it in front of people. He is a private person."

"I admit the kiss was something else okay but...I don't want a relationship based on a lie. He hates me for some reason that I will never know." Tzuyu texted Dino to play detective on this matter and get back with her. She set her phone down and hugged her most favorite member.

"I know it's hard, Momo-unnie. You are doing a favor for them. Just keep it casual like a friend level. Maybe then he can fall for the beautiful girl right here." Momo smiled at her and rest her head on top of hers.

"My baby is getting so wise. One day you will get a man." Tzuyu rolled her eyes at that statement.

"We both know the day Vernon notice me, it's the end of the world. How can a guy be so oblivious? You gotta a kiss from Wonwoo, while I can barely get him to look at my direction."
...
"Why don't I have any pictures of Momo and I," Wonwoo said, looking around his room.

"Because you don't want the public to know that you guys are going out?" Jeonghan told him, trying to keep up with everything he had been telling him. Lucky him, Seungcheol and Joshua kept track of everything. Wonwoo made a face, as he didn't like it. He needs to change that so he can have couple pictures of them. He continued to look around his room to find anything of Momo, as Jeonghan turned sharply to stare at Seungcheol.

"Hey I did not think he would be this type of a boyfriend," he defended himself. It was true that they did not know how he would act, as Wonwoo is quiet.

"Oh look who just got a package," Seungkwan said, carrying a box into Wonwoo's room. Wonwoo wasn't paying attention, as he was looking at his desk for something. "It's from Momo, your sweet..." Wonwoo grabbed the box out of his hands in an instant, taking a seat on his bed to open it. "...heart." While Wonwoo was opening the box, Seungkwan hand Seungcheol a piece of paper before leaving.

"Oh it's a teddy bear," Wonwoo said, looking at it in confusion. Jeonghan saw what was happening and smile.

"Oh, she gave you one of her teddy bears so you don't feel lonely at night."

"Right, Momo loves plushies and it's rare for her to share any plushies," Joshua joined in. Wonwoo had a smile on his face, hugging the teddy bear and put it next to him on the bed. There was a few more things in there like a blanket that smells like Momo, (he wrapped that blanket around him in a hurry) a few snacks that he likes, (she is so thoughtful), and a frame. Wonwoo picked up the frame and his eyes lit up with joy. He turned it to show the boys what he got.

 He turned it to show the boys what he got