45.everything in its place

Ahru entered in the premises garden after being done with a small bypass surgery "hey baby sorry I was in surgery. I didn't knew you would call ."

It's been five and half month that Ahru started working again. Taehyung could understand her situation. He can't keep her hidden forever. It was nearly an impossible thing . So he let her do her work.

In any circumstances Jin was there . If anything was about to happen he was there to protect her which gave a little relief to his heart . And he had appointed 2 of his trusted bodyguards just in case. But told them to be lowkey.

Taehyung on the other hand sitting in his study room spoke up." Um i needed to hear you voice. How was your day?"

Ahru sighed and leaned against the bench ." Busy, as always. But worth it. How about you? Dealing with any... business?"

Taehyung smirked ." You know me too well. But today was relatively quiet. I missed you."

Ahru smiled at his statement and said." I missed you too.

Taehyung seemed to stood up from his chair as she could here his footsteps." Ru-ya, you've been so busy lately. I feel like I hardly see you anymore."

Ahru chuckled and closed her eyes. Hearing his honey deep voice giving her sense of comfort in her hectic day." I know, I know. I'm sorry, Tae But you know how demanding the hospital can be, especially with all the recent cases coming in.

"Yeah, I get it. But still, it feels like you're slipping away into that world of white coats and stethoscopes."

Ahru could imagine him being all pouty. "I promise, I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me, whether you like it or not."

Taehyung smirked at her sentence as he playfully said."Trust me, I like it. But maybe we could steal some time away from your demanding job, just the two of us?"

A small smile appeard on Ahru's face ." I'd love that. How about dinner tomorrow night? Just you, me, and no emergency surgeries to interrupt us?"

Taehyung grinned at her reply."Sounds perfect. I'll make sure to clear my schedule.and--"

" babe I gotta go. I have an urgent appointment" Ahru signed tiredly as she stood up from bench and walked slowly towards her cabin.

She must hurry back to her office to catch up on emails that have been neglected for days now.

" I have to go love, bye." And she cut the call without hearing his reply. Or else she knew she won't be able to cut it for like an eternity." I will make up the loss love. Just wait for few days."

They are spending less and less time together these days. And she doesn't like it even a bit. But still they were managing.

She opened the office door and settle herself on her seat . It's been so busy that she didn't even got a chance to take look at her own office. It was messy like a garbage can. Piles of documents were placed in her office waiting for her attention.

Her first days here was rather hectic than she imagined . And that continued up until now.

After an heartfelt welcome and jin's not so bad dad joke about her arrival her typical Monday morning for her began from the ward rounds.

Her team had been on call over the weekend and they must see each new patient and work out whether they're all on the correct treatment, whether any tweaks to their medication might be needed or whether they needed to speak to other specialists to get involved.

After rejoining hospital again another case that took her almost strength was One elderly patient collapsed whilst out walking and ended up on their unit. He underwent stenting of his coronary arteries yesterday but it was clear that this was not very beneficial. Examining him, it was clear there was nothing more that can be done for him. He had a fairly severe heart attack, and a large part of his heart muscle has died. If he was a bit younger he might have be a candidate for surgery but she thought the other surgeons would be particularly keen to get involved here.