Ren: I look it to your profile information.
Izuku: You do know that my information is classified right?.

Ren: Your old profile information as it has still has the information of your house location.

Izuku: (Sigh) and.

Ren: And?.

Izuku: Why are you here anyway?.

Ren looking around as she lower her turtle neck sweater showing a dog collar on her neck causing Izuku smirk while she was blushing mess.

Izuku: (smirk) Ohh~ I didn't know you were this excited for the punishment should give you a reward~.

Ren: (embarrassed) S-shut up I only did this since I lost the bet!.

Izuku: (smug) Your face says otherwise~.

Ren: Can I come in or not?!.

Izuku: Fine get inside.

He opened his door as she walk inside the house as Izuku walk back to his room and tells her that Ren will sleepover his house for three days.

While in his room Izuku was sitting on his bed looking at Ren with a smug.

Izuku: So your not gonna lay your head on your master lap puppy~.

Ren: (blushing) D-damn it.

Izuku: I'm waiting~.

Ren slowly walk to Izuku gritting her teeth as kneels down as she tried proceed to move her head but stop by Izuku stretching his hand on her.

Ren: Why did you stop?.

Izuku: Say the magic word Ren~.

Ren: N-no!.

Izuku: Guess stay like that then.

Ren: W-wait!.

Truth to be told she actually liked it but she is really stubborn and prideful to admit it but Izuku knows it he decided to play ignorant just to tease her.

Ren: P-please pamper with me your k-kindness M-m-master.

Izuku: (smirk) Good girl~.

Grabbing her head and lay it on his lap as he gave her pat.

Izuku: Ne~ Ren can you wear the dog costume for me~.

Ren: N-no.

Izuku: well no headpat for you then.

Ren: W-wait I'll wear it.

This cause her to panic as stand up and instantly open his cabinet and took the costume then wears it.

She doesn't want him to ignore her as she want his full attention and will do anything for it even become a slave for him.

Ren: Here I wore it!.

Izuku: Eh~ I did know you were into this.

Ren: D-don't misunderstand it I just want your headpat only.

Izuku: Really~.

Ren: Yeah Really.

Izuku: Then come here I give the attention you want then.

Ren walks to him as kneels down as her tail wags left and right making him smirk knowing well she getting excited doing this.

The fake suit has emotional detection as the tail and ears will move or twitch like real dog to show there personal feeling.

Stroking her hair as her face started get blissful and her tail wagging more.

Lowering his head to her ear Izuku whisper her ears with seductive tone.