Back with Izuku sitting on the mountain corpse of players while he also steal some of their potion for his advantage as took out a health potion gulping greedily.

Izuku: Puhh~ damn the potion delicious taste like strawberry juice look like they even made the taste good but strangely I felt refresh as well.

Nodding happily as he took out some of onigiri and ate it as well.

Izuku: Oh~ the food taste like real as well! With a perk having to regain some of the stamina lost and health as well.

Izuku: what could you expect from the best quality game of the world!.

Suddenly he heard lot war cry at the distance as he stand up and ran towards the sound came from.

Izuku: Hmm more free points over the distance~.

Breaking a menacing grin running at high speed summoning two katana as he lick his lip while giving a hungry look.

Izuku: (Grin) More prey running around to be offer up for the predator~.

He couldn't help himself to get excited hunting more players since Izuku was giving a title of "Apex Hunter" due to habits on hunting a lot of players with great amount skill back in the old days.
Stomping his feet generating large amount shockwaves leaping to the skies flipping around his body around then falls down stabbing to katana on the ground.

Izuku: Pray to the god you believe cause you'll going to be offering for them.

Lifting his face showing his face shadowed by his hair but the mouth and eyes shine bright red giving a demonic look.

Izuku: (Demonic Grin) Cause you're life will be forfeit by me~.

Disappear within their and re-appear himself behind them as a few seconds with multiple line of slash appear and some of the players was in the air due to the air pressure sending them up to the sky.

Player1: Run! It's Tamagami!.

Player2: Run!.

Player3: He is different level of monster.

Izuku: Where are all you going to~.

Looking towards the other remaining players that still survive.

Izuku: The hunts just started~.

One of the player appear behind him raising his great sword tried to cut him in half.

R.Player: I'll be your opponent!.

Striking the sword down while Izuku jump to the side but the ground broke due to the player strength.

Izuku: Nice strength but if you trying to ambush you could have done it silently.

R.Player: It's nice to meet you Tamagami I came to to this game to fight you!!!.

Izuku: Let see if your mouth match the strength of yours.