They both are Yandere for Izuku.

Hanarin: I have found Master~.

(Timeskip bought to you by Chibi Mi Ryeong and Chibi Hanarin fight each other like Cat and Dog to get Izuku attention).

The next day Izuku decided to log in back again as he was teleported to the village.
Coincidentally Maple happened to be there as well as she saw Izuku and walked towards him with an innocent smile.

Maple: Izu-kun!.

Izuku: Oh Maple-chan!.

She went towards him as she talked with him.

Maple: Everyone has some cool outfit while I'm still on the default one.

She sulked on the ground.

Izuku: Well technically I have my outfit already but I won't use it casually on game since it kinda stands out. 'Plus I'm not like Payne who wears a knight armour'.

Maple: Really can you show it to me for today.

He wants to decline but looking at her puppy eye he decided to give up on declining her.

Opening his inventory and picking up the outfit then wearing it. The outfit is made of golden with golden earring as well resembling a king.

 The outfit is made of golden with golden earring as well resembling a king

Izuku: (Sweatdrop) I kinda stand out with this outfit.

Maple: So cool.

Izuku: How about we ask that guy wearing red armour he looks like a shielder class like you.

Look towards where he points at and saw a man wearing Japanese style armour with a large shield on his back.

Maple: Um, Excuse me?.

Krom: hm?.

Maple: Where can I get that cool looking shield?.

Krom: Oh you mean this.

He turn and shows the red shield behind him as Izuku inspecting it.

Izuku: This must Made-by-order right?.

Krom: That's right.

He nodded after Izuku answer as Maple was still confused.

Maple: What is that mean Izu-Kun?.

Izuku: Made-by-order is where you order a weapon and customize it to your liking from a player who had the skill to make them for example Blacksmith, Alchemist and more.

Maple: Oh! I see.

Krom: 'She is definitely a beginner'.

Izuku: Would like to show us where did get it?.

Krom: Sure.

(Timeskip bought to you by chibi Izuku complained about his armour being shiny while eating a lot of food).