Intro

Bre POV:

(Back in her hometown Mobile for some family time)

I yawned and reached over to hit snooze on my alarm clock. I wake up every morning at 7:30 to go work out. People say I don't need it and Ricky says he loves my body the way it is, but I'm never satisfied with myself. I know I'm not ugly but I've always been insecure about my weight. My phone vibrates interrupting my thoughts. It was a text from Ricky.

"Good morning sexy! Call me after your work out. I love you❤"

I smiled at his words. Ricky and I have been together on and off since we were 15. He was my best friend and my boyfriend. He knows I get up at this time every morning.

"Good morning baby. Will do and I love you too😘"

I love that boy! He can be a headache sometimes but hey he's my headache. Ever since I joined the group we haven't seen each other as much and I can tell we're starting do drift apart. He's getting mean again. Sometimes his temper gets the best of him. Im really scared he might get bored with me and cheat again. Yes AGAIN. I caught him getting head from some random a few months ago when I went to go surprise him. It broke my heart. We had sex for the first time last year before all of that happened. I wasn't ready and i dont even remember it. It was no where near good. We had just got back from a party and somebody had spiked the punch. I was too drunk to stay conscious. I remember a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen and then nothing. I woke up sore and full of regret. He told me I asked for it. Pushing my thoughts aside I got dressed quickly and did my daily hygiene. I quietly slipped out of the house trying not to wake my family. I'd probably be back before they woke up.

Bahja POV

(Picking out clothes waiting for Zonnique to wake up)

"Damn she sleeps late." I said to myself as I picked out a cute and simple outfit to chill in for the rest of the day. Nique and I had a little sleepover last night and we stayed up late talking about boys and a bunch of other girl stuff. It's 11:00 and she's still knocked out. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I let the hot water run over my body and soothe my sore muscles. I've been putting in a little overtime in the gym trying to get my body beach ready. I got out, brushed my teeth and got dressed. It was now 11:30 and Zonnique was STILL sleeping. I unlocked my phone to see a missed text and three missed calls from Manny. I smiled at the thought of him. I got that boy wrapped around my finger. We're great for each other but if he knew my past he would probably leave me. No one but Nique and Bre know about what happened to me. Another phone call from Manny interrupts my thoughts.

B: "Hello?"

M: "Good morning baby"

B:"Morning babe"

M:"what are you doing?"

B: "nothing much. Wating for Nique Nique to wake up so we can go out."

M: "oh ok. Well look my parents are going out tonight and I have the house to myself. I thought maybe me and you could get some alone time."

I knew what he was thinking. I don't wanna disappoint him but I just can't be alone with him. I can't be alone with any male and it's all D's fault. If he would've just been patient with me. He didn't have to make me..

M: "Baby?"

B: "sorry babe but I promised my mom I would go shopping with her. Ill call you later. I love you!"

I hung up quickly not waiting for a response. No one can know about my past. Especially Manny.